WASHINGTON — James and Alice Slaven will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary today. A reception in their honor will be held from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday at the Odon Lion’s Club at Odon. They were married April 12, 1952, at the EUB Church in Washington by Rev. Hawkins. Parents of the couple are the late James and Lona Slaven and the Late Earl and Bessie Wilson. The couple has five daughters, Debbie (Jim) Bickley of Odon, Dena (Alan) Linneweber, Tena (Vinnie) Gieselman of Newburgh, Tammy Slaven of Sarasota, Fla., and Marsha Slaven of Washington. The couple also has four grandchildren. Friends and family are invited to attend. They ask only for your gifts of love and laughter. Cards may be mailed to P.O. Box 208, Plainville, IN 47568 or email email@example.com.
Knepps celebrate 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Simon Knepp will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary Sunday, Dec. 29, with a reception at the Bethel Mennonite Church, Odon, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. The reception will be hosted by their children, Mrs. Steve (Diane) Summers of Wa
Sumners celebrate 50 years
Tom Sumner and Patricia Benge were married Nov. 11, 1963, in Washington. They are the parents of two children, Tom Sumner Jr. and Anthony Sumner. They have one grandson. They will celebrate their anniversary with a cruise to the Caribbean.
- Arney 50th anniversary Arney 50th anniversary Verlin and Leoka Arney, 522 Third St., Elnora, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Oct. 16. They were married Oct. 16, 1963. They will celebrate with a private celebration with their family. The couple have two chi
Williams celebrate 70th anniversary
Kendall and Jean Williams will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary at a reception hosted by their family in the fellowship hall of First Christian Church from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday. They were married Oct. 13, 1943, by Rev. W.B. J
Pershings celebrate 65th anniversary
Wilbur and Evelyn (Flinn) Pershing, 4319N 50W, West Lafayette, IN 47906, will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary. There were married Oct. 10, 1948. They are the parents of four children, Gary (deceased), Woody (Debbie)
- Sherficks celebrate 65 years Mr. and Mrs. Gene Sherfick Mr. and Mrs. Gene Sherfick of Shoals celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary Sept. 3. Gene and Eldean (Wininger) were married Sept. 3, 1948, by Rev. T.R. Potts at Bedford. Their attendants were James and Helen (Wininger)
- Hinkles celebrate 60 years Mr. and Mrs. Hinkle Ray and Sharon Hinkle, 9105N 100E, Washington, were united in marriage Sept. 12, 1953. They will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary with a private celebration with their family. The couple has four children Darla (Hinkle) an
John and Shirley Lewandowski will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. June 29 at the Washington Eagles Club.
Jack Lee Ashby Sr. and Judith Marie Earl Ashby will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary May 11.
On May 4, 1963, Morris Eugene Petty and Karen Sue Klem were united in marriage at St. Simons Catholic Church in Washington.
- More Anniversaries Headlines
- Knepps celebrate 50 years