WASHINGTON — Jack and Kay Godfrey of Washington will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married May 12, 1962, in Vincennes, with Elder James Kidd performing the ceremony. Their attendants were Alfred Godfrey Jr. and Mary (Godfrey) Stangle. They are the parents of one daughter, Diane (Terry) Leonard, and two sons, Mark (Christina) Godfrey and Rick (Trudy) Godfrey. They also have nine grandchildren and 17 great-grandchildren. The couple will celebrate with family and friends Saturday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Harvest Community Fellowship (St. Mary’s School), 200 W. Main St., Washington.
Knepps celebrate 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Simon Knepp will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary Sunday, Dec. 29, with a reception at the Bethel Mennonite Church, Odon, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. The reception will be hosted by their children, Mrs. Steve (Diane) Summers of Wa
Sumners celebrate 50 years
Tom Sumner and Patricia Benge were married Nov. 11, 1963, in Washington. They are the parents of two children, Tom Sumner Jr. and Anthony Sumner. They have one grandson. They will celebrate their anniversary with a cruise to the Caribbean.
- Arney 50th anniversary Arney 50th anniversary Verlin and Leoka Arney, 522 Third St., Elnora, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Oct. 16. They were married Oct. 16, 1963. They will celebrate with a private celebration with their family. The couple have two chi
Williams celebrate 70th anniversary
Kendall and Jean Williams will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary at a reception hosted by their family in the fellowship hall of First Christian Church from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday. They were married Oct. 13, 1943, by Rev. W.B. J
Pershings celebrate 65th anniversary
Wilbur and Evelyn (Flinn) Pershing, 4319N 50W, West Lafayette, IN 47906, will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary. There were married Oct. 10, 1948. They are the parents of four children, Gary (deceased), Woody (Debbie)
- Sherficks celebrate 65 years Mr. and Mrs. Gene Sherfick Mr. and Mrs. Gene Sherfick of Shoals celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary Sept. 3. Gene and Eldean (Wininger) were married Sept. 3, 1948, by Rev. T.R. Potts at Bedford. Their attendants were James and Helen (Wininger)
- Hinkles celebrate 60 years Mr. and Mrs. Hinkle Ray and Sharon Hinkle, 9105N 100E, Washington, were united in marriage Sept. 12, 1953. They will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary with a private celebration with their family. The couple has four children Darla (Hinkle) an
John and Shirley Lewandowski will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. June 29 at the Washington Eagles Club.
Jack Lee Ashby Sr. and Judith Marie Earl Ashby will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary May 11.
On May 4, 1963, Morris Eugene Petty and Karen Sue Klem were united in marriage at St. Simons Catholic Church in Washington.
- More Anniversaries Headlines
- Knepps celebrate 50 years