SLIDESHOW: Amazing jack-o-lantern designs
For pumpkin-carving pros, the standard spooky face design just isn’t enough. Check out these photos of elaborate and creative jack-o-lanterns.
- Yoders celebrate anniversary Lester and Marie Yoder will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house for friends and relatives from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday at Berea Mennonite Church hall. The couple requests no gifts. Mr. and Mrs. Yoder
- Mr. and Mrs. Jenne Dennis and Becky Jenne will be renewing their wedding vows at 2 p.m. Dec. 7 at the Vincennes Avenue Wesleyan Church, 1801 Vincennes Ave., with Jewel Gilley officiating. After the service, friends and family are invited to join the couple in the fello
- Gibsons celebrate anniversary Eddie and Helen (Klingle) Gibson were married Nov. 30, 1963, at St. Mary's Church in Washington. They are the parents of one daughter, Charlotte (Rodger) Nobbe. They have three stepgrandchildren and four stepgreat-grandchildren. Mr. and Mrs. Gibso
- Clarks celebrate 60 years Ira Clark and Carolyn Gregory, 13401 Mount Calvary Road, Loogootee, were married Nov. 25, 1953, in the Glendale Methodist Church, with Rev. Clyde Wake officiating. Their attendants were the late Eugene Potts and the late Wanda (Way) Potts. They are
Sumners celebrate 50 years
Tom Sumner and Patricia Benge were married Nov. 11, 1963, in Washington. They are the parents of two children, Tom Sumner Jr. and Anthony Sumner. They have one grandson. They will celebrate their anniversary with a cruise to the Caribbean.
- Lawyers celebrate 50th anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Charles Lawyer Charles E. and Linda (Roach) Lawyer will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary Oct. 27 with a reception from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Celebrations, located at Tanger Outlet, 357 Tanger Blvd., Seymour, on US 50E. The couple w
- Hughes celebrate 45 years Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hughes Robert and Darlene Hughes will celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary today. Their greatest accomplishment is their children and grandchildren. Their marriage serves as the true definition of love.
- 50th Anniversary Leonard Jack and Carol Leonard will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with an open house from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 13, at Cherry Tree Court Apartments Community Bldg., 376 S 100 E, Washington. All friends and family are invited to att
- Bradleys celebrate 50 years Bradley 50th Harold and Donna (Mattingly) Bradley were married by Rev. James Clemans 50 years ago on Sept. 28, 1963, at St. Simon's Church. The best man and maid of honor were Chester Case and Patricia (Mattingly) Nolley. They are the parents of thre
- SLIDESHOW: Amazing jack-o-lantern designs For pumpkin-carving pros, the standard spooky face design just isn’t enough. Check out these photos of elaborate and creative jack-o-lanterns.
- More Headlines