- Breaking News
Weather damages west side of Washington
A fierce storm hit Washington's west side around 3:30 p.m. Sunday, leveling some homes and knocking out power in the city.
- Accident kills child, family injured An accident at the SR 257/U.S. 50 bypass killed a two-year-old child and injured three members of his family Tuesday morning. Noah Briggeman, 2, Washington, died at Bloomington Hospital as a result of injuries sustained in a van/semi accident at the
Man wanted in Evansville attempted murder found in Washington
An Evansville man wanted in connection to a stabbing was arrested by Washington police on Monday.
- Winslow woman killed, former boyfriend arrested for murder WINSLOW — A Winslow woman was killed in a Tuesday night shooting and her boyfriend is in jail on a murder charge. According to a release from the Indiana State Police, at approximately 11:00 p.m., Pike County Dispatch received a 911 call reference a
- Man killed when he stepped in front of Aldean tour bus VINCENNES — At 1:28 a.m. Monday the Knox County Sheriff's Department received a report of a personal injury accident involving a pedestrian that had walked out into the middle of U.S. 41 North just north of Vincennes near the Old U.S. 41 intersection
Man killed in country tour bus accident
At 1:28 a.m. Monday the Knox County Sheriff's Department received a report of a personal injury accident involving a pedestrian that had walked out into the middle of U.S. 41 North just north of Vincennes near the Old U.S. 41 intersection and was struck by a bus.
18-year-old loses life in accident
LOOGOOTEE - A 18-year-old man lost his life in a one-vehicle accident on Sunday.
- Barr-Reeve volleyball defeats Loogootee in four games MONTGOMERY -- One could call the latest chapter of the Barr-Reeve/Loogootee volleyball rivalry as a battle of the irresistible force against the immovable object. Barr-Reeve plays a fast pace of volleyball, with only one girl measuring above 5'8. Lo
- Klan group drops leaflets in city A group claiming to belong to the Ku Klux Klan dropped leaflets in the city Monday and over the weekend. Although the act is protected under the rights of free speech, it nevertheless startled many residents. Washington police picked up 30 to 40 pack
Wiretaps, info led to drug arrests
Court documents filed for several defendants in Tuesday's large meth bust reveal a large drug network that delivered meth from California to Daviess County. Probable cause affidavits were filed in state cases against the 15-person drug ring.
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Weather damages west side of Washington