- Breaking News
Suspect arrested in Paoli shooting
MARENGO - An additional suspect in the Monday shooting north of Paoli has been arrested and will be charged with murder.
Daviess clerk's office denies same sex marriage license request
Daviess County denied a same-sex couple a marriage license following a federal judge's order striking down the Indiana same-sex marriage ban and confusion at the state level. Daviess County Clerk Sherri Healy said Wednesday a same-sex couple called t
Judge strikes down Indiana ban on gay marriage
A federal judge has struck down Indiana's ban on gay marriage, calling it unconstitutional.
- Tip leads to drug raid A call to Washington City Police Tuesday night about some people acting suspiciously and some odd smells wound up in a drug raid and five people being sent to jail. City police say they received the report about the activity at 511 N. Meridian St. Ap
- North Daviess falls in extra innings at State INDIANAPOLIS - When the North Daviess Cougar softball team began the season 1-7, no one would have believed their final out would come in extra innings of the IHSAA State final game at Ben Davis. However, after a tremendous run through the tournamen
- Cougar fall at State INDIANAPOLIS - The North Daviess Cougar softball team went toe-to -toe with No. 1 North Miami for 10 innings, but in the end it was the Warriors who were able to scratch out just enough to claim the State A title at Ben Davis, 3-1. Although ND led 1-
Body found in apartment
Washington Police was called away to investigate a body found in an upstairs apartment at 405 E. South Street on Friday.
- Tow officially charged with murder in son's death SHOALS — John B. Tow was officially charged with murder Thursday in the stabbing death of his son, Jonathan Tow. John Tow, 60, is being held without bond at the Martin County Security Center, pending his initial hearing in Martin Circuit Court, per o
- Martin County authorities consider murder charge in Tow case Martin County authorities have filed paperwork that could lead to the filing of a formal murder charge against a Shoals man who police claim killed his adult son. John B. Tow, 60, of Shoals is currently being held without bond in the Martin County Ja
- Family fight claims son's life, sends father to jail SHOALS — Authorities in Martin County are still trying to sort out the details of an apparent family fight that left a Shoals man dead and his father in jail. Indiana State Police report John Bruce Tow, 60, of Shoals and his son, Jonathan Tow, 32, ha
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Suspect arrested in Paoli shooting