- Breaking News
Cavs agree to multiplayer, 3-team trade
CLEVELAND (AP) — The Cavaliers have created salary cap space to make sure they have enough to offer LeBron James a maximum contract. A person familiar with the deals says the Cavs have agreed to trade guard Jarrett Jack, swingman Sergey Karasev and c
- Leathers, locals protest clerk's same-sex marriage decision It all started last week when Shawn Colvin went to the Daviess County Courthouse to get a marriage license, one of the first same-sex marriage licenses to be issued after the decision to allow the licenses was made by the state. Simple enough except
- Former Daviess County judge dies Daviess County's first female judge has died. Judith Dwyer, who was both judge of the Daviess County Court and Daviess Superior Court died at her home Saturday at the age of 75. Dwyer was remembered by friends and colleagues as both a community leade
Daviess denies same-sex marriage licenses before federal halt
Daviess County continued to be one of the remaining counties not to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples Friday.
- Clerk decides not to issue same-sex marriage licenses As same-sex couples throughout the state hurry to local courthouses to get marriage licenses, Daviess County will not issue them. Clerk Sherri Healy said Thursday morning her office would not issue the licenses and at least two couples of those who a
Suspect arrested in Paoli shooting
MARENGO - An additional suspect in the Monday shooting north of Paoli has been arrested and will be charged with murder.
Daviess clerk's office denies same sex marriage license request
Daviess County denied a same-sex couple a marriage license following a federal judge's order striking down the Indiana same-sex marriage ban and confusion at the state level. Daviess County Clerk Sherri Healy said Wednesday a same-sex couple called t
Judge strikes down Indiana ban on gay marriage
A federal judge has struck down Indiana's ban on gay marriage, calling it unconstitutional.
- Tip leads to drug raid A call to Washington City Police Tuesday night about some people acting suspiciously and some odd smells wound up in a drug raid and five people being sent to jail. City police say they received the report about the activity at 511 N. Meridian St. Ap
- North Daviess falls in extra innings at State INDIANAPOLIS - When the North Daviess Cougar softball team began the season 1-7, no one would have believed their final out would come in extra innings of the IHSAA State final game at Ben Davis. However, after a tremendous run through the tournamen
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Cavs agree to multiplayer, 3-team trade