- Breaking News
- Cougar fall at State INDIANAPOLIS - The North Daviess Cougar softball team went toe-to -toe with No. 1 North Miami for 10 innings, but in the end it was the Warriors who were able to scratch out just enough to claim the State A title at Ben Davis, 3-1. Although ND led 1-
Body found in apartment
Washington Police was called away to investigate a body found in an upstairs apartment at 405 E. South Street on Friday.
- Tow officially charged with murder in son's death SHOALS — John B. Tow was officially charged with murder Thursday in the stabbing death of his son, Jonathan Tow. John Tow, 60, is being held without bond at the Martin County Security Center, pending his initial hearing in Martin Circuit Court, per o
- Martin County authorities consider murder charge in Tow case Martin County authorities have filed paperwork that could lead to the filing of a formal murder charge against a Shoals man who police claim killed his adult son. John B. Tow, 60, of Shoals is currently being held without bond in the Martin County Ja
- Family fight claims son's life, sends father to jail SHOALS — Authorities in Martin County are still trying to sort out the details of an apparent family fight that left a Shoals man dead and his father in jail. Indiana State Police report John Bruce Tow, 60, of Shoals and his son, Jonathan Tow, 32, ha
Missing woman sought by family, police
Family members and the Washington Police Department are asking for the public's help in finding a missing 28-year-old woman.
- Streete sentenced to 15 years for role in Burris shooting Craig Streete was sentenced to serve two years in the Indiana Department of Correction along with 10 years of work release, and three years on home detention for his role in the Devan Burris shooting on Dec. 6, 2013. He will also be on probation for
Radio personality dies in motorcycle crash
A traffic accident Wednesday afternoon claimed the life of DLC Media General Manager Brad Deetz.
Loader accident claims 4-year-old
RAGLESVILLE — A skid-steer loader accident claimed the life of a 4-year-old girl Saturday morning near Daviess County's Amish area. Regina Wittmer died at 12:4 p.m. Saturday at Kosair Children's Hospital in Louisville as a result of massive head trau
- Shots fired at officer's homes in Knox County VINCENNES — Early Sunday, the Vincennes Police Department began investigating a report of damage to a marked city police vehicle parked outside the home of an officer. Upon further investigation, it became apparent that the damage was from a gunshot.
- More Breaking News Headlines