Relatives of James B. and Phebe Arthur Meade met at a local restaurant Aug. 3. Those attending were: Owen Ray and Jean Fitzgerald of Duarte, Calif.; Richard Baker of Kirkwood, Mo.; Burke and Roberta Fitzgerald, Steve Fitzgerald, Kathy Fitzgerald, Michael Dobbyn, Debbie Fitzgerald, Sarah Fitzgerald, Karen, Rick and Allison Hill, Kayleigh Maddox, Kim Blair, Juanita Meade, Ruth E. Allison, Dale and Chris Allison, Brenda Smoot, Jason, Sarah, Grant and Gabby Fry, Clint, Laura, Alex and Grace Allison, all of Washington.
MAP: Local Yard Sales
Here are the local yard sales for this weekend. To get your yard sale on a future map, call 812-254-0480, ext. 111.
- TODAY's Area Briefs Hope House to give out food, clothesHope House, 704 W. Van Trees St., will be open from 8 a.m. to noon Saturday to give free food and clothing to anyone in need. Hope House is a ministry of Church on the Way.Commissioners to meet MondayDaviess County
- Daviess County Court News Criminal Cases FiledState of Indiana v. Jody W. Williams, check deception. State of Indiana v. Danielle Lynn Runyan, illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage.State of Indiana v. Tomi L. Thomson, illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage.State
- Area students travel to D.C. with REMC LOOGOOTEE — Three Indiana high school students, chosen by Daviess-Martin County REMC to participate, were among 72 from Indiana and 1,600 from 43 states who participated in the electric cooperative Youth Tour to Washington D.C., from June 12-19. Area
- Prairie Village Nursing Home serves breakfast to Towers Debbie Miles with Prairie Village Nursing Home served biscuits and gravy to the residents of the Washington Towers on July 16. Those attending were Marilyn Barrett, Barry and Cathy Baumert, Marie Cain, Debbie Fields, Tom Fisher, Mike Grannan, Rita Gu
- Daviess County Court News Real Estate TransfersSecretary of Housing and Urban Development to Jeremy J. Tooley and Susan M. Tooley, pt. Lot 7 and pt. Lot 8 in Yarbrough Second.John P. Schofield III and Kristina Schofield to Bradley J. Saladin and Sarah E. Saladin, pt. SE ¼ S28
- 4-H winners Look for more more 4-H winners from the recent Daviess County 4-H fair in this and upcoming editions of the Times Herald and online at www.washtimesherald.com.
- Salt Lake City firm purchases local AT&T store SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones and a wholly owned subsidiary of GameStop Corporation, announced recently the purchase of 19 high-volume retail store locations from Cellular Center and In Touch Communic
- 4-H Winners 4-H Grand Champions from the recent Daviess County 4-H fair. More photos will be published both online and in upcoming editions.
- Hillside Manor serves breakfast to the Towers Mary Ann Fields and Laurie Crew from Hillside Manor served breakfast to the residents of the Towers on July 21. Those attending were Connie Alsman, Marilyn Barrett, Cathy Baumert, Gladys Bledsoe, Ron and Rita Burton, Marie Cain, Debbie Fields, Mike G
- More Community Headlines
- MAP: Local Yard Sales