- Recent real estate transactions Seth Price, Luke Price, John Price, and Sally Price to John Mark Lawyer, NW ¼ of NE ¼ S29, T3N, R6W.Larry Kemp and Norma Kemp to Dennis Miller and Roseanna Miller, pt. NW ¼ of SE ¼ S21, T4N, R5W.Eva F. Lynn Estate to David P. Lynn, pt. NW ¼ of NW ¼ S
- Local Birth Notices Nova KempJune 23, 2014Verlin and Malinda Kemp of Elnora announce the birth of their daughter, Nova Brooke Kemp.She was born at 9:04 p.m. June 23 at Good Samaritan Hospital. She weighed 7 lbs. and was 21 1/2 inches long.Grandparents are Amos and Kathe
- Early 4-H winners Here are some early winners at the Daviess County 4-H Fair.
- Friday's Area Briefs Feed My Sheep on SaturdayFeed My Sheep will distribute groceries from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at 601 W. Oak St. There will be no admittance to the building until 9 a.m. and the doors will be locked at 1 p.m. Groceries will be distributed at the Odo
- Red Cross blood drive scheduled for August The American Red Cross encourages all eligible blood donors to make an appointment to donate blood soon to help prevent a shortage. During the summer months, on average, about two fewer donors give blood at each Red Cross blood drive than what is nee
MAP: Local Yard Sales
Here are the yard sales for this weekend. To get your yard sale on future maps, call 812-254-0480, ext. 112.
- Winklepleck featured speaker for Dessert before Dinner News anchor Dana Winklepleck will be in Washington on Aug. 14 and women of all ages are encouraged to go “behind the scenes” of the newsroom and hear her thoughts on how women can be empowered.Winklepleck is the keynote speaker for the annual Dessert
- Recent real estate transfers Katherine E. McCain Estate to Charles K. Webster and Cynthia K. Webster, pt. SW ¼ of NE ¼ S1, T1N, R7W.Charles K. Webster and Cynthia K. Webster to Katherine E. McCain Estate, pt. NE ¼ of NE ¼ S1, T1N, R7W, pt. SW ¼ of NE ¼ S1, T1N, R7W, pt. NW ¼ of
- Recent criminal cases filed Criminal Cases FiledState of Indiana v. Robert W. Dixon, battery.State of Indiana v. Eustaquio M. Revolorio, driving while suspended.State of Indiana v. Jesse C. Arnold, possession of chemical reagents of precursors with intent to manufacture, visiti
- Healy wins Perdue scholarship Erin Healy, daughter of Rod and Christina Healy of Washington, was awarded a $5,000 scholarship from the Arthur W. Perdue Foundation, the charitable giving arm of Perdue Farms. She received one of 15 scholarships given this year to children of Perdue
- More Community Headlines