WASHINGTON — Dr. John and Paula Clayton of Washington are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming wedding of their daughter, Audrey Michelle Clayton, to James Ray Daugherty II, son of James and Jean Anne Daugherty of Indianapolis. The bride-elect is a 2005 graduate of Washington High School and a 2010 graduate of Indiana University with a Bachelor of Science degree in business. She is currently employed as a supply planner for Unilever. The future bridegroom is a 2002 graduate of Ben Davis High School and a 2006 graduate of Purdue University with a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics. He also achieved an Indiana University-Purdue University Bachelor of Arts degree in English literature. He is currently employed as a lead analyst for Wyndham Worldwide. The couple will reside in Nyack, N.Y., and be married July 21 at the Pemaquid Point Lighthouse of Bristol, Maine.
- Lashley-Thornberry John D. and Laura Lashley of Washington announce the engagement of their daughter, Megan Lashley, to Clayton Thornberry, son of Billy and Georgianna Thornberry of Sebree, Ky. Megan is a 2004 graduate of Washington High School and a 2008 graduate of O
- Donaldson and Emmons to wed Donaldson and Emmons to wed Grant Donaldson and Tammy Emmons are pleased to announce their approaching marriage on Feb. 4 at 6 p.m. at Victory Tabernacle, 1419 W. Walnut, with Pastor Pete Aldrich performing the ceremony. A wedding reception will be h
Bourassa and Robinson to marry
Bourassa-Robinson Veronica (Glenn) Bourassa and Roger Lee Robinson announce their engagement and approaching marriage on Feb. 14. The wedding will be at 2 p.m. at Aikman Creek Baptist Church in Glendale.
Wilkening and Kirk to wed
Dean and Theresa Wilkening of Cedar Lake, announce the engagement of their daughter, Megan Wilkening, to Neil Kirk of Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England. Neil is the son of Alan and Julie Kirk of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England. After graduating
- Davis - Hillyard to be engaged Davis - Hillyard Mike and Cindy Davis of Washington announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Amie Elizabeth Davis to John Alan Hillyard. Amie is the granddaughter of Linus and Bernetta Buchheit of Washington and the late John
- Venard and Sagar celebrate engagement Venard-Sagar Jacob Venard and Heather Sagar of Austin, Texas, announce their upcoming wedding. Heather is the daughter of Ron and Linda Sagar of Waretown, N. J. She is the granddaughter of Ethel Tuder of Waretown and the late Robert Tuder, and Ernes
Worland and Frye announce engagement
Matthew Worland and Andrea Frye announce their upcoming wedding. Andrea is the daughter of Gary and Janie Frye of Loogootee. She is the granddaughter of the late Teak and Millie Jones and Bob and Ivy Frye, also of Loogootee. Matthew is
Cornelius and Ash celebrate engagement
Molly Rose Ash, daughter of William and Nancy Ash of Cannelburg, and Aaron David Cornelius, son of Tom and Joan Cornelius of Montgomery, announce their engagement and upcoming wedding. The wedding will take place at 2:30 p.m. Oct. 19 at
- Bullock and Beasley celebrate engagement Bullock-Beasley Zackery Alan Bullock, son of Roger and Lynn Bullock of Washington, and Lauren Renee Beasley, daughter of Glenda and Matthew O'Connor and Darrell Beasley, all of Odon, announce their upcoming wedding. The bride-elect is a 2008 graduate
- Prevo and Edmiston announce engagement Edmiston-Prevo Leslie Michelle Edmiston of Washington and Dane Alexander Prevo of Evansille announce their engagement and upcoming wedding in October. The bride-to-be is the daughter of William Edmiston and Mary Jane Edmiston, both of Washington. She
- More Engagements Headlines