WASHINGTON — Doug and Angella Dougherty of Plainville, and Cindy Clements of Washington, announce the upcoming marriage of their daughter, Alyson Jo Dougherty to Eric Ryan Hamilton, son of Jack and Tommi Hamilton of Washington, and Mark and Beth Gray of St. Francisville, Ill. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Wallace Dougherty of Plainville, Sam and Madonna Jones of Washington, Thurman and Donna Gill of Washington, and the late Don Peed. She is a 2009 graduate of Washington High School and a 2012 graduate of Vincennes University with an Associate of Science degree in health information management. She is currently a student at the University of Cincinnati, where she intends to complete her bachelor’s degree in health information administration. She is currently employed by The End Zone in Washington. The future bridegroom is the grandson of Jack Hamilton of Bridgeport, Ill., Sandy Hamilton of St. Francisville, Ill., Benny and Linda Cochran of Lawrenceville, Ill., and the late Margaret Ann Cochran. He is a 2006 graduate of Washington Catholic High School and a 2011 graduate of Vincennes University, with an Associate of Applied Science degree in industrial maintenance. He is currently employed at Futaba Indiana of America in Vincennes where he is also a team leader in maintenance. The wedding is set for 4 p.m. Sept. 15 at Christ United Methodist Church in Washington. A dinner and reception will follow at 6:30 p.m. at the Montgomery Ruritan Community Building in Montgomery. Invitations have been sent.
- Lashley-Thornberry John D. and Laura Lashley of Washington announce the engagement of their daughter, Megan Lashley, to Clayton Thornberry, son of Billy and Georgianna Thornberry of Sebree, Ky. Megan is a 2004 graduate of Washington High School and a 2008 graduate of O
- Donaldson and Emmons to wed Donaldson and Emmons to wed Grant Donaldson and Tammy Emmons are pleased to announce their approaching marriage on Feb. 4 at 6 p.m. at Victory Tabernacle, 1419 W. Walnut, with Pastor Pete Aldrich performing the ceremony. A wedding reception will be h
Bourassa and Robinson to marry
Bourassa-Robinson Veronica (Glenn) Bourassa and Roger Lee Robinson announce their engagement and approaching marriage on Feb. 14. The wedding will be at 2 p.m. at Aikman Creek Baptist Church in Glendale.
Wilkening and Kirk to wed
Dean and Theresa Wilkening of Cedar Lake, announce the engagement of their daughter, Megan Wilkening, to Neil Kirk of Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England. Neil is the son of Alan and Julie Kirk of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England. After graduating
- Davis - Hillyard to be engaged Davis - Hillyard Mike and Cindy Davis of Washington announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Amie Elizabeth Davis to John Alan Hillyard. Amie is the granddaughter of Linus and Bernetta Buchheit of Washington and the late John
- Venard and Sagar celebrate engagement Venard-Sagar Jacob Venard and Heather Sagar of Austin, Texas, announce their upcoming wedding. Heather is the daughter of Ron and Linda Sagar of Waretown, N. J. She is the granddaughter of Ethel Tuder of Waretown and the late Robert Tuder, and Ernes
Worland and Frye announce engagement
Matthew Worland and Andrea Frye announce their upcoming wedding. Andrea is the daughter of Gary and Janie Frye of Loogootee. She is the granddaughter of the late Teak and Millie Jones and Bob and Ivy Frye, also of Loogootee. Matthew is
Cornelius and Ash celebrate engagement
Molly Rose Ash, daughter of William and Nancy Ash of Cannelburg, and Aaron David Cornelius, son of Tom and Joan Cornelius of Montgomery, announce their engagement and upcoming wedding. The wedding will take place at 2:30 p.m. Oct. 19 at
- Bullock and Beasley celebrate engagement Bullock-Beasley Zackery Alan Bullock, son of Roger and Lynn Bullock of Washington, and Lauren Renee Beasley, daughter of Glenda and Matthew O'Connor and Darrell Beasley, all of Odon, announce their upcoming wedding. The bride-elect is a 2008 graduate
- Prevo and Edmiston announce engagement Edmiston-Prevo Leslie Michelle Edmiston of Washington and Dane Alexander Prevo of Evansille announce their engagement and upcoming wedding in October. The bride-to-be is the daughter of William Edmiston and Mary Jane Edmiston, both of Washington. She
- More Engagements Headlines