NOTICE OF SHERIFF SALE
Sheriff's file No.: 14-12-0021-SS
Date & Time of Sale: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 1:00 pm
Location of Sale: Daviess County Sheriff's Office
Judgment to be satisfied: $64,403.13
Cause Number: 14C01-1109-MF-000404
Plaintiff: CENTRAL MORTGAGE COMPANY
Defendant: SAMUEL B. KELLAR
By virtue of a certified copy of a decree to me, directed from the Clerk of Superior/Circuit Court of Daviess County Indiana, requiring me to make the sum as provided for in said DECREE, with interest and cost, I will expose at public sale to the highest bidder at the date, time and location listed above, the fee simple of the whole body of Real Estate, a certain tract or parcel of land described as follows:
Lot Number Eighteen (18) and a parallel strip 12 feet wide off the East side of Lot Number Nineteen (19) in Sundale Subdivi-sion located within the City of Washington, Daviess County, State of Indiana, according to the recorded plat thereof.
Together with rents, issues, income and profits thereof, this sale will be made without relief from valuation or appraisement laws. In accordance to the requirements of IC 32-29-7-3, this Notice shall also represent service of Notice of Sale of this real estate upon the owners.
Sheriff of Daviess County
Parcel No.: 14-10-35-201-095.000-017
1507 GROVE ST, WASHINGTON IN 47501
The Sheriff's Depart-ment does not warrant the accuracy of the commonly known address published herein.
Bruce G Arnold,
Attorney No. 21525-49
Feiwell & Hannoy PC,
Attorney Law Firm
Mar. 7-14-21, 2012
NOTICE OF SHERIFF SALE
- Legal Notices
Rules for Call Your Name contest
2014 Call Your Name CONTEST
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
- Board of Commissioners to meet and hear claims
- Sheriff sale of Phelps estate
- Sheriff sale of Dant property
- Sheriff sale of Evans estate
- Underwood appointed to Killion estate
- Craney appointed to estate
- Vaquero court date notice
- I-69 purchases Huebner property
Board of Zoning Appeals to meet
The Board of Zoning appeals will hold a hearing is the case of Jason Knepp requesting variance from zoning requirements.
- More Legal Notices Headlines
- Rules for Call Your Name contest