3:59 p.m. - An employee of Kaitlyn's Kloset Too, 207 E. Main St., reported two males who shoplifted in the store earlier Monday were at Meredith Plaza.
Officers arrested two juvenile males, one for shoplifting and one for possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and dealing in marijuana.
5:47 p.m. - A caller said remnants of a meth lab were on CR 150N near the Prairie Creek Bridge. The trash lab was disposed.
3:53 p.m. - A male caller at 7716N 900E reported a drill was taken. A report was made for insurance purposes.
3:45 p.m. - A caller reported remnants of a meth lab were at CRs 300E and 800N. The trash lab was picked up.
10:57 a.m. - A female came into the station and reported a possible scam.
The caller wanted $1,900 and was from the St. Louis area. Information was taken and given to detectives.
9:49 a.m. - A caller said a male had a vehicle stuck in a field near CRs 100N and 300E. The vehicle was left in the field for drier weather and the driver taken to a friend¹s residence.
3:22 p.m. - William J. Trask, 42, 401 E. Pearl St., was driving a 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt north on SR 257 near CR 725S when he ran off the road, hitting a sign. No injuries were reported and damage was estimated between
$2,500 and $5,000.
Alicia Jane Marsh-Myers, 37, Vincennes, was arrested by Daviess County Sheriff's deputies Monday on a failure to appear warrant for check deception. She was released from the Daviess County Security Center on
Kimberly Hope Rogers, 41, Edwardsport, was arrested by deputies Monday on a failure to appear warrant for driving while suspended, operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person and operating a vehicle while intoxicated with .15 BAC or more. She was being held on $2,000 bond.
Terry Wayne Wininger, 36, Washington, was arrested by city police Monday for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. He was being held on $8,000 bond.
Total Jail Population: 137
- Local News
- Thursday's police report CITY REPORT Wednesday 11:28 a.m. - A female caller, 820 Axtel Ave., said a license plate was taken from her vehicle the night before. The tailgate was also scratched. 10:17 a.m. - An employee of Personal Finance Company said a female had parked her v
- Area author to hold book signing at Touch of Heaven Greene County author, former newspaper publisher and pastor Ralph W. Roach will be at A Touch of Heaven on Main Street Aug. 2 from 9:30 a.m. until noon for a meet and greet and book signing. Roach has published three books, "Ramblin' With RWR," a mem
DOCUMENTS: Barr-Reeve Teachers' complaint
Here is the complaint the Barr-Reeve Classroom Teachers Association filed with the state Education Employment Relations Board earlier this summer against the Barr-Reeve School Board and Superintendent Travis Madison.
- Harbstreit settles in as Indiana Sheriff's Association president FORT WAYNE — Daviess County Sheriff Jerry Harbstreit had the interim tag removed from his title as president of the Indiana Sheriff's Association during the state convention in Fort Wayne. The Indiana Sheriff's executive board had elevated Harbstreit
- Two dead after Bicknell shooting BICKNELL – At approximately 2 a.m. Wednesday morning, Indiana State Police, Knox County Sheriff’s Office and Bicknell Police responded to 707 Durbin Street in Bicknell after a 33-year-old Knox County man was shot and killed during an argument with an
- Police Reports CITY REPORTS Tuesday 12:30 a.m. - Police were called to investigate the theft of a cell phone at 703 SW Fifth St. 4:14 a.m. - A resident reported someone got into a vehicle at 501 Lincoln St. ransacked it and left the front passenger door open. The o
- Band season starts with music camp While a lot of high school students are finishing up the summer break, the members of the Washington High School Golden Pride Band are back in class and getting ready for the fall, by taking part in music camp. "We're excited," said Washington High S
- B-R teachers union sue Madison, Board Members of the Barr-Reeve Classroom Teachers Association have filed charges of unfair labor practice (ULP) against Superintendent Travis Madison and the three elected members of the school board; Joe Cummings, Galen Graber and Scott Lottes. The docum
- Field day to educate livestock producers WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - The Purdue University-sponsored Indiana Beef Integrated Resource Management program will hold a field day to showcase the benefits of bringing water to livestock grazing paddocks.The field day will run 2-6 p.m. Aug. 21 at the M
- North Daviess School Board approves handbook revisions North Daviess Superintendent Robert Bell updated members of the school board Monday night about progress on the corporation buildings. Several projects have been taking place at the elementary and junior high/high school buildings over the summer. Be
- More Local News Headlines