3:59 p.m. - An employee of Kaitlyn's Kloset Too, 207 E. Main St., reported two males who shoplifted in the store earlier Monday were at Meredith Plaza.
Officers arrested two juvenile males, one for shoplifting and one for possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and dealing in marijuana.
5:47 p.m. - A caller said remnants of a meth lab were on CR 150N near the Prairie Creek Bridge. The trash lab was disposed.
3:53 p.m. - A male caller at 7716N 900E reported a drill was taken. A report was made for insurance purposes.
3:45 p.m. - A caller reported remnants of a meth lab were at CRs 300E and 800N. The trash lab was picked up.
10:57 a.m. - A female came into the station and reported a possible scam.
The caller wanted $1,900 and was from the St. Louis area. Information was taken and given to detectives.
9:49 a.m. - A caller said a male had a vehicle stuck in a field near CRs 100N and 300E. The vehicle was left in the field for drier weather and the driver taken to a friend¹s residence.
3:22 p.m. - William J. Trask, 42, 401 E. Pearl St., was driving a 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt north on SR 257 near CR 725S when he ran off the road, hitting a sign. No injuries were reported and damage was estimated between
$2,500 and $5,000.
Alicia Jane Marsh-Myers, 37, Vincennes, was arrested by Daviess County Sheriff's deputies Monday on a failure to appear warrant for check deception. She was released from the Daviess County Security Center on
Kimberly Hope Rogers, 41, Edwardsport, was arrested by deputies Monday on a failure to appear warrant for driving while suspended, operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person and operating a vehicle while intoxicated with .15 BAC or more. She was being held on $2,000 bond.
Terry Wayne Wininger, 36, Washington, was arrested by city police Monday for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. He was being held on $8,000 bond.
Total Jail Population: 137
- Local News
Man killed in motorcycle crash south of Monroe City
A Vincennes man died in a motorcycle accident on Friday afternoon south of Monroe City.
Property taxes, short term loan discussed at B-R school meeting
MONTGOMERY -- The Barr-Reeve School Board meeting was opened for comments Thursday from school patrons and Lana Helms asked about the increase in the property tax statement that she recently received. Helms said it was about a considerable increase.
- Saturday's police report CITY REPORT Friday 12:57 p.m. - A male caller said he witnessed, while playing golf, a red Jeep strike a sign and a telephone pole at the intersection of Northeast 12th Street and Brett Cabel Road. A stop sign was damaged, but the Jeep was not found.
- Griffith Elementary turns 50 Helen Griffith Elementary is celebrating a milestone as the school turns 50-years old. Earlier this week, current students and staff at the school met on the playground for a photo to commemorate the anniversary. Students sat in the formation of th
- No Headline Provided Taylor Mr. and Mrs. Kenny Taylor will celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary today. Kenny Taylor and Ruth Lengacher were married April 19, 1969. The couple has one daughter, Sheila and Spencer Gingerich of Montgomery, and one son, Mark Taylor of L
- 'Forget the Frock' is a T-shirt with a real message New frilly dresses and tailored suits for Easter have been a tradition for many years, but a relatively new movement across the United States is changing that tradition for some local community members, as well as others across the country. "Forget
- Washington school transportation funding takes another hit The wheels on the buses are still going round and round for the Washington Community Schools, but the funding to keep them rolling all through the town is dwindling. The loss of tax revenue has caused the school board to look into funds other than th
High but not dry
The city of Washington is constructing a 600,000-gallon water tower east of the city. Here's some information supplied by the city on the new tower.
- GOP set for Lincoln-Reagan Day celebration U.S. Sen. Dan Coats will be the featured speaker at the annual Daviess County Republican Lincoln-Reagan dinner. The dinner is set for April 22 at the Padaco event center. "Senator Coats is always a big draw at Lincoln Day dinners across the state and
- Highway of dreams approaching final phase For decades community leaders in southwestern Indiana dreamed of an interstate highway that would connect Indianapolis and Evansville. Now, that project is one contract from becoming a reality. The Indiana Department of Transportation and the Indian
- More Local News Headlines
- Man killed in motorcycle crash south of Monroe City