VINCENNES — The following information comes from reports provided by the Vincennes Police Department, the Vincennes Fire Department, the Knox County Sheriff’s Department. Charges not involving warrants are preliminary and may be changed before formal filing by a prosecutor.
• Brian Kaiser, 917 Prairie St., reported Wednesday that a handgun had been stolen from his residence.
• Amanda Gilleit, 212 Bowman Terrace, reported Wednesday that a baby walker had been stolen from her residence.
• Troy Strothman, 2614 Main St., Apt. 4, reported Wednesday that his residence was entered and a safe containing cash and the titles to several vehicles were stolen.
• Benjamin Bunte, 611 North Third St., reported Wednesday that someone stole change and a cordless drill from his residence.
Knox County arrests
• William L. Morris Jr., 42, Vincennes, transport order
• Nicholas Brandon Winship, 28, Venice, Fla., public intoxication
• Joseph Lewis Robinson, 36, Vincennes, failure to appear
• Michelle Dawn Willis, 39, Oaktown, failure to appear
• Kala Smith Price, 23, Vincennes, theft
• Harold A. Bales, 48, Evansville, failure to appear
• Dallas Eugene Woods Jr., 42, public intoxication
• Joseph Burl Carmichael, 24, Bridgeport, Ill., failure to appear
Knox County — 194