Cody Terrell, 20, Washington, was arrested Wednesday by Washington police on two counts of possession of marijuana and minor possession of alcohol. No bond was set. Andrew Lagow, 26, Washington, was arrested Wednesday by Washington police on four counts of failure to appear, common nuisance, public intoxication and possession of marijuana. No band was set.
Amber Bennett, 29, Odon, was arrested Wednesday by the Daviess County Sheriff's Department for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond was set at $2,000.
2:45 p.m - Officers were called to Walmart for three Romanian panhandlers.
The pandhandlers were written a warning and their sign was confiscated.
1:02 p.m - A complaintant in Montgomery stated that while at the store, someone tried to enter their home. No entry was made but there was damage.
10:28 p.m. - A complaintant on S. E. 5th St. observed a male subject on a moped jiggle the gate at the sewage disposal across from the old Co-op, and ride the moped inside the fenced area. Officers advised the subject was an employee of the waster water plant and had came to make sure the lift gate was open because of expected heavy rain.
Jail Population: 133
- Local News
- New attention on sex assaults Youth sexual assault in Indiana is a troubling issue that has not received the attention it deserves. That's about to change, thanks to the persistent efforts of Indianapolis Democrat state Rep. Christina Hale and a willing Legislature. The Indiana H
- Haitian students enrolling at Washington schools Mcduffy Agledor loves his new school. He has adjusted well from his school in Miami. He has friends, walks the hall and has even joined a club. What makes this amazing is that Agledor is originally from Haiti and has only been speaking English for a
- Different strokes for schools to make up days lost to snow All of the school systems in Daviess County had snow days built into their school calendars when the year began, but a cold and snowy winter has all of them trying to make days up. Earlier this year the Indiana Department of Education gave waivers f
- Marriage Licenses John Lee Herschberger, 20, Montgomery, and Donetta Sue Raber, 22, Montgomery. Charles Lewis Jones Jr., 33, Plainville, and Amber Melody Meyer, 34, Plainville. Eli Garrick Dayton, 23, Washington, and Katrina Dawn Kemp, 20, Washington. Todd Lee Chamber
- Purdue webinar discusses personal property tax bills Purdue University Professor of Agriculture Economics Larry DeBoer shed some light on the proposed personal property tax elimination bills that are currently in the Indiana House and Senate Friday during the On Local Government program, a part of Purd
- Community Calendar SUNDAY Alcoholics Anonymous, 8 p.m., Central Christian Church, 10 W. Van Trees St Lighthouse Evangelistic Services, 9:15 a.m., Harvest Community Fellowship, 200 W. Main St. Lighthouse Addiction/Recovery Worship Services, noon and 7 p.m., Victory Tabe
- 5th generation of Williams joins Williams Bros. Clay Williams is the son of C.C. and Pam Williams. He is now the fifth generation of pharmacists in the Williams family, dating back to his great-great-grandfather C.C. Williams, who started his pharmacy career in the late 1890s. Growing up with a hi
- Patton to join staff at DCH Daviess Community Hospital is pleased to announce that R. Michael Patton, MD, has joined the staff of Daviess Community Hospital as an interim general surgeon. Dr. Patton is a graduate of the University of North Carolina with bachelor's degrees in b
- Time change puts kids back in the dark This weekend is the one for the time change. Daylight Saving Time goes into effect on Sunday at 2 a.m. and that means everyone will be moving their clocks forward one hour. For schools trying to get the most out of their school days that is going to
- No Headline Provided Austin Wagler Feb. 17, 2014 Martin and Lena Wagler of Odon announce the birth of their son, Austin Martin Wagler. He was born at 4:08 p.m. Feb. 17 at Daviess Community Hospital. He weighed 8 lbs., 1 oz. and was 22 inches long. He is welcomed by Anna
- More Local News Headlines