9:11 a.m. - A male caller advised that his wife was at Eastside Park with a dog. The dog had jumped into the water and the woman was unable to get the dog to come out of the water. Animal control was called to assist.
6:53 p.m. - A security guard at the Jay C Food Store located in Cherry Tree Plaza advised that an elderly male had fallen in the store. An ambulance was requested.
10:40 p.m. - A female caller at 2213E 300S reported a suspicious male was walking around her property. Nothing was found.
9:08 p.m. - A female caller at 3097E 300S said someone had try to steal a small trailer from her property and it was damaged. A suspicious brown truck was seen near the property.
1:58 p.m. - A caller said an alarm was sounded and smoke was showing at the Loogootee Nursing Center, 12802E U.S. 50. Loogootee and Cannelburg fire departments were called but there was no large fire.
Stacey D. Donaldson, 38, Washington, was arrested by Daviess County Sheriff's deputies Monday on a failure to appear warrant for criminal mischief. She was released from the Daviess County Security Center on $2,000 bond.
Total Jail Population: 130
- Local News
- Two dead after Bicknell shooting BICKNELL – At approximately 2 a.m. Wednesday morning, Indiana State Police, Knox County Sheriff’s Office and Bicknell Police responded to 707 Durbin Street in Bicknell after a 33-year-old Knox County man was shot and killed during an argument with an
- Colts' 'monster' now preparing to 'hunt' ANDERSON — There’s a different kind of buzz surrounding the Indianapolis Colts as they prepare to report for training camp today at Anderson University.Expectations have been high inside the locker room since Chuck Pagano arrived in January 2012 and
- Police Reports CITY REPORTS Tuesday 12:30 a.m. - Police were called to investigate the theft of a cell phone at 703 SW Fifth St. 4:14 a.m. - A resident reported someone got into a vehicle at 501 Lincoln St. ransacked it and left the front passenger door open. The o
- Band season starts with music camp While a lot of high school students are finishing up the summer break, the members of the Washington High School Golden Pride Band are back in class and getting ready for the fall, by taking part in music camp. "We're excited," said Washington High S
- B-R teachers union sue Madison, Board Members of the Barr-Reeve Classroom Teachers Association have filed charges of unfair labor practice (ULP) against Superintendent Travis Madison and the three elected members of the school board; Joe Cummings, Galen Graber and Scott Lottes. The docum
- Field day to educate livestock producers WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - The Purdue University-sponsored Indiana Beef Integrated Resource Management program will hold a field day to showcase the benefits of bringing water to livestock grazing paddocks.The field day will run 2-6 p.m. Aug. 21 at the M
- North Daviess School Board approves handbook revisions North Daviess Superintendent Robert Bell updated members of the school board Monday night about progress on the corporation buildings. Several projects have been taking place at the elementary and junior high/high school buildings over the summer. Be
- Accident claims life of Camp Illiana director A late Monday morning accident killed the director of Camp Illiana. The Daviess County Sheriff's Department reports that around 10:44 a.m. emergency crews were summoned the Camp Illiana, 727 E. 450 S. in southern Daviess County where David Ira-Mitch
- Tuesday's police report CITY REPORT Monday 6:51 a.m. – Chad Burrus, 10 W. Van Trees St., reported the theft of an iPod from his vehicle the night before. A report was made. 1:58 a.m. – A female caller reported an accident on Southeast Seventh Street. A car hit another park
- James Mulkey OTWELL — James Keith Mulkey, 76, died at 4:30 a.m. Monday at his residence. The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at St. John's Lutheran Church, Otwell, with Pastor Catherine Gallager officiating. Burial will be in St. John's Lutheran Cemetery. Vis
- More Local News Headlines