1:38 p.m. — Sharon Choate reported a minor accident at Chuckle’s, 201 N.E. Fifth St. An accident report was made.
11:37 a.m. — Tennis Tinkle, Loogootee, reported the windshield to his van was broken while parked at Dinky’s Auction Center.
A report was made.
2:20 p.m. — A caller said two vehicles were racing on I-69 and almost ran the caller off the road. Both cars got off at the Washington exit. One car, a green Ford Mustang, went east towards Montgomery and a silver Pontiac GTO went west towards Washington on U.S. 50.
Total Jail Population: 128
- Local News
- Today's police report CITY REPORT Thursday 3:24 a.m. - Police investigated a motorcycle accident at the corner of Northwest Third Street and West Main Street. Officers say the operator lost control of the vehicle while attempting to make a turn because the kickstand was s
- Golden Pride put pieces together for new show For the 30-plus members of the Washington High School Golden Pride marching band, the past two weeks have been long and full of work. After one week of exclusively working on music the band hit the field and began putting together the marching pieces
- Hoosier Democrats call for campaign funding limits Indiana Democrat candidates and party leaders brought their "we can do better" government campaign tour to Bloomington. The Democrats called for a lot of changes. One of those on hand was District 39 Senate candidate Steve Lindsey who called for more
- Kruchten moved to Knox County A Daviess County jail inmate facing murder charges has been temporarily moved to Knox County. Reports that Donal Kruchten, who was arrested in April in connection with the murder of Devan Burris, was moved to the Knox County Jail for his own safety a
- Dailey and Vincent return to SJG ODON — Lovers of bluegrass music will have a chance to see the award winning bluegrass duo of Dailey and Vincent perform at the Simon J. Graber Community Building Saturday. Tickets for the event are only available at the door at are $15 for adults, $
- Colts get to take a break ANDERSON — There was a change in the Indianapolis Colts training camp schedule Monday as the team had just one practice instead of the usual two. With the Colts set to have Tuesday as an already scheduled day off, head coach Chuck Pagano combined the
- Washington City Council hears 2015 budget proposals Mayor Joe Wellman and the members of the Washington City Council met with city department heads Wednesday evening to hear the proposed budgets for 2015. Wellman said he had proposed pay increases for both hourly and salary employees. Those increases
- Barr-Reeve responds to teachers' complaint MONTGOMERY — The Barr-Reeve Community School Corporation has responded to the unfair labor practice complaint filed by the Barr-Reeve Classroom Teachers Association against the corporation. Earlier this month, the CTA filed the complaint with Indiana
- Sandra Hotz Sandra M. Hotz, 66, of Washington, died at 7:20 a.m. Tuesday at Deaconess Hospital in Evansville. The body of Sandra Hotz was cremated and there will be no services. Burial will be at a later date. Arrangements are being made through Brocksmith-Blake
Fears' suit against Pike school board dismissed
EVANSVILLE — A federal judge threw out former Otwell Elementary Principal Rick Fears' suit against the Pike County School Corporation on Wednesday.
- More Local News Headlines