A rainbow appeared over the Veteran’s Memorial in Odon on Wednesday morning.
- Local News
The Easter Story
A special section published by the Washington Times Herald celebrating Easter with local church services.
- 5K fun run at Crane The first annual "Running for our Future" 5K walk/run is scheduled for May 17 at the WestGate@Crane Technology Park. The race is a perfect opportunity to visit the technology park, see the WestGate Academy Conferencing and Training Center, and networ
- Vikings drop two games at Barr-Reeve Tournament MONTGOMERY -- The Barr-Reeve girls softball team lost two games Saturday in the Barr-Reeve Tournament with a 4-2 loss in the first game to Clay City and in the final game of the day the Vikings lost to 6-1 to North Posey. The Vikings got a run in the
- Tuesday's police report CITY REPORT Monday 9:57 a.m. - An employee of Family Dollar, 305 E. Nat'l Hwy., reported a female shoplifter. The female left the store before officers could arrive. 1:53 a.m. - Tonya Glenn, 825 Greenwood St., reported a breaking-and-entering. A cell
- Streete pleads guilty in Burris shooting Craig Streete pleaded guilty for his role in the Devan Burris shooting in a surprise hearing Monday. Streete, 28, 1800 Memorial Ave., will face 15 years in jail when he is sentenced on May 13 for conspiracy to commit robbery resulting in serious bodi
- Bridge raising more worries A bridge over the CSX Railroad tracks in Washington is becoming increasingly worrisome for local officials. The bridge on 15th Street gets plenty of traffic but its condition keeps getting worse. "It is by far the worst bridge we have in the county,"
- Sports Briefs Hatchets drop two Washington dropped two games over the weekend to fall to 0-3 on the season. The Hatchets lost 11-1 Friday night against Heritage Hills. Michael Ramsey threw 4 1-3 innings, while allowing eight hits and six earned runs and struck out
- A good walk for babies, March of Dimes After a long winter, Saturday turned out to be a great day for a walk and hundreds stretched their legs in Daviess County for the annual March of Dimes March for Babies. "It was such a great day and we were really excited about the weather," said Ash
- Take me out to the ballgame Take me out to the ballgame By Mike Myers Times Herald
- New Ag magazine hits street New Ag magazine hits street By Lindsay Owens Times Herald
- More Local News Headlines
- The Easter Story