SOLSBERRY — Wilma J. Breeden, 78, died at 4:15 p.m. Monday at Richland Bean Blossom Healthcare. Born Jan. 22, 1934, in Hendricksville, she was the daughter of Roswell and Edna (Hendrick) Abram. A homemaker, she was a member of Liberty Church of Christ. She is survived by her husband of 60 years, William J. Breeden; three sons, Michael J. (Bobbi) Breeden of Loogootee, Steven P. (Jeanne) Breeden of Eminence, and Billy G. (Kathy) Breeden of Ellettsville; one daughter, Lisa (Tom) Stevens of Ellettsville; two brothers, Jerry (Marie) Abram and Randy (Sandy) Abram, all of Ellettsville; two sisters, Virginia Chitwood (Bill) McGinnis of Coppell, Texas, and Markita (Dale) Smith of Phoenix, Ariz.; nine grandchildren, Toby, Kirsten, Jay, Will, C.J. and Cory Breeden, Justin, Zack Stevens, Ryan Swafford; and seven great-grandchildren. She is preceded in death by her parents; one son in 1969, Christopher S. Breeden; and one sister, Helen M. Hamm. The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Chandler Funeral Home, 203 E. Temperance St., Ellettsville, with Dr. Diane Wells officiating. Visitation is from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
Jan. 22, 1934 - Oct. 15, 2012
- Saturday's Funeral Notices JAMES CHOATE - The funeral for for James E. Choate were held at 11 a.m. Friday at Ed Lee Mortuary with Pastors Vicki Murello and Tom Watson officiating. Burial followed in Sugarland Memory Gardens with military graveside rites by the Washington Amer
- Ora Taylor LOOGOOTEE -- Ora (Hembree) Taylor, 88, died at 1:05 a.m. Friday at Memorial Hospital in Jasper. Born Sept. 15, 1925, in Martin County, she was the daughter of Orian and Ora (Parsons) Hembree. A retiree from RCA, she attended the Revival Center Church
- Toni Hollander MONTGOMERY -- Toni Kaye Hollander, 45, passed away peacefully at 9:56 p.m. Wednesday at Saint Mary's Medical Center in Evansville. Born Oct. 8, 1968, in Washington, she was the daughter of Anthony and Billie Jo (Thompson) Hollander. She was a graduat
- Marcella Russell SHOALS -- Marcella S. Russell, 74, passed away at 5:55 a.m. Thursday at the Indiana University Health Hospice House in Bloomington. The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at Queen-Lee Funeral Home in Shoals. Burial will be in Spring Hill Cemetery in
- Friday's Funeral Notices DAVID DAVIDSON -- The funeral for David Robert Davidson was held at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Bramble, with Rev. Kenneth Walker officiating. Pallbearers were Scott Davidson, Doug Davidson, Tony Thian, John Davidson and Soham S
- Funeral REV. ROBERT GRANGER -- The funeral for Rev. Robert "Bob" Granger was at 1 p.m. Saturday at Wheatland Christian Church, with Rev. Joseph Owens officiating. Burial was in Wheatland Cemetery, with military graveside rites by the American Legion and VFW.
- Margie Scott WHEATLAND -- Margie Marie Scott, 83, passed away 6 a.m. Tuesday at her residence. She was born Nov. 2, 1930, in Olney, Ill., to Bryan C. and Eva (Bullard) Hill A member of the Wheatland Christian Church, Margie had worked at Gimbel Bond and Dejongs a
- Janice Snyder-Root BLOOMINGTON -- Janice Kathleen "Kathy" Snyder-Root, 67, died peacefully Sunday at 9:02 p.m. following a short illness at Monroe Hospital in Bloomington. Known as "Kathy" or "Kate" to her many friends and family, she was born to John K. and Stella Mae
- James Choate James E. Choate, 65, of Washington, passed away at 12:25 p.m. Monday at Daviess Community Hospital. Born March 29, 1949, in Hopkinsville, Ky., he was the son of Shirley and Flora (Flynn) Choate. He graduated from Hammond Tech High School in 1967. He
- Kenneth Hardy BICKNELL -- Kenneth Harold Hardy, 69, passed away at 6:20 a.m. Saturday at Good Samaritan Hospital in Vincennes. Born May 21, 1944, in Washington, he was the son of Zoyed H. and Eleanor Louis (Bennett) Hardy. He graduated from Washington High School
- More Obituaries Headlines