Nellie H. Norris, 94, of Washington, died at 7:12 a.m. Tuesday at Daviess Community Hospital.
Born Sept. 1, 1918, in Odon, she was the daughter of Perry and Rosa (May) Byrer.
She attended Odon High School and retired from Uniroyal in 1974. She was a member of Central Christian Church.She is survived by a son, Earl Rance
(Moureen) Norris of Washington; a daughter, Kristina Riffey of Florida; six grandchildren; several great grandchildren; and several great great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Earl B. Norris, on Jan. 9, 1990; a son, Ronald Norris; four brothers and two sisters.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Ed Lee Mortuary, Rev. Christopher Wiles officiating. Entombment will be in the Sugarland Memory Gardens masoleum. Visitation is from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home.
- Marjorie A. Fleetwood MARION, Ill. -- Marjorie A. Fleetwood, 80, of Marion, passed away at 11:18 a.m. Friday in the Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion. She was born March 15, 1933, in Vincennes, to William and Mae Herschelman. She married Donald Lee Fleetwood and
- Ruth Johnson GREENWOOD -- Ruth S. Johnson, 99, passed away on Dec.7. She was born on July 4, 1914, in Washington, a daughter of Aden and Nellie Singleton. She was married to Bert Johnson. He preceded her in death. She is also preceded in death by one sister and o
- William Pattison JASPER -- William E. Pattison, 91, formerly of Carmel, died Tuesday at the Timbers of Jasper Nursing Center. Born Sept. 12, 1922, in Indianapolis, he was the son of Howard and Elsie (Evans) Pattison. He was a 1939 graduate of Arsenal Technical High
- Douglas 'Scott' Souerdike PAOLI -- Douglas "Scott" Souerdike, 50, formerly of Loogootee, died Saturday at his home. The funeral will be at 7 p.m. Thursday at Brocksmith-Blake Funeral Home in Loogootee. Visitation is after 3 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Online condolence
- Carolyn Owen PETERSBURG -- Carolyn S. Owen, 70, died Monday at her residence. Graveside services will be held at a later date. Arrangements are being made through Harris Funeral Home, Petersburg. Carolyn Owen
- Funeral JACOB GROVE -- The funeral for Jacob Nathan Grove was at 2 p.m. Friday at Poindexter-McClure Funeral Home, Odon Chapel, with Bro. Richard Smith officiating. Burial was in Walnut Hill Cemetery. Pallbearers were Larry Woodruff, Kelly Woodruff, Mike Cor
- Funerals LOIS DYER -- The funeral for Lois P. Dyer was at 11 a.m. Monday at Poindexter-McClure Funeral Home, with Bro. Matt Huffman officiating. Burial was in New Veale Creek Cemetery. Pallbearers were Frank Smith, Nathan Smith, Brock Smith, Todd Smith, Colto
- Ira Evans Ira Evans, 57, of Washington, died at 9:14 p.m. Wednesday at Daviess Community Hospital. Funeral services will be at a later date. Arrangements are being made through Poindexter-McClure Funeral Home. Ira Evans
- Devan Burris Devan K. Burris, 17, of Washington, passed away at 2:32 a.m. Friday at Daviess Community Hospital. Born Oct. 15, 1996, in Vincennes, he was the son of Tammy (Canary) Burris and Kevin Lawyer. He had attended Washington High School and loved video game
- Mariann (Wuensch) Wininger LOOGOOTEE -- Mariann (Wuensch) Wininger, 79, died at 12:41 a.m. Sunday at her home. She was born to John and Jessie (Barry) Bindner in Indianapolis on Sept. 28, 1934, the youngest of nine children. Her father, John, passed away when Mariann was 4 yea
- More Obituaries Headlines