WASHINGTON — Virginia “Ginny” Bradley, 71, passed away at 6:45 a.m. Friday at Washington Nursing Center. Born May 14, 1941 in Washington, she was the daughter of Cletus and Bonnie (Singleton) Mangin. A 1959 graduate of Washington Catholic High School, she was a member of Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church. She worked at Graham Farms and retired from Barr-Reeve Schools after many years as a treasurer. She is survived by her husband, Donald Bradley, whom she married on Jan. 9, 1960. She is also survived by a daughter and son-in-law, Bonita and Alan Mattingly of Washington; son and daughter-in-law, Mark and Tina Bradley of Bowling Green, Ohio; and five grandchildren, Andrew Bradley, Matthew Bradley, Patrick Bradley, Kenna Bradley and Abbie Mattingly; a sister, Mary Jane Bottoms of Washington; and two great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents; a daughter, Rebecca Bradley; and a son, James Bradley. A Mass of Christian Burial will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church, Rev. Gordon Mann as celebrant. Burial will follow in St. John Cemetery. Visitation is from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. today at Ed Lee Mortuary with a wake service at 3:30 p.m. Online condolences may be made at www.edleemortuary.com.
May 14, 1941 - Feb. 8, 2013
- Funerals RAYMOND BLAKE — The funeral for Raymond J. Blake was at 10 a.m. Monday at Brocksmith-Blake Funeral Home in Loogootee, with Revs. Leonard Sankey, David Crosley and J. Stevan Manley officiating. Burial was in Goodwill Cemetery in Loogootee.Pallbearers
- Douglas Craig PETERSBURG — Douglas W. Craig, 59, died at 6:09 p.m. Sunday at Memorial Hospital, Jasper. The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at Harris Funeral Home, Petersburg, with Donald Priest and Dr. Charles Baxter officiating. Burial will be in McClure Ceme
- Philip May Philip L. May, 82, of Washington, passed away at 9:37 p.m. Friday at Washington Nursing Center. Born Sept. 20, 1921, in Washington, he was the son of Roy and Mabel (McCrary) May. Philip entered the U.S. Navy on Nov. 4, 1940 and served his country in
- Lisa Mason GOSPORT — Lisa A. Mason, 55, formerly of Washington, passed away at 1:20 p.m. Saturday at Indiana University Health, Bloomington. Born Nov. 22, 1958, in Washington, she was the daughter of Wilbur H. and Lucy (Radcliffe) Wise. A 1976 graduate of Washi
- Dixie Bland ODON — Dixie R. Bland, 79, died at 5:53 p.m. Saturday at Daviess Community Hospital. Born April 7, 1935, in Daviess County, she was the daughter of Walter and Maudie (Swayzee) Long. She was a housewife. She is survived by a son, Danny Bland of Odon;
- David Smith LOOGOOTEE — David James Smith, 72, died at 10:40 p.m. Thursday at his home. Born July 10, 1942, in Warsaw, Indiana, he was the son of William Ross and Gertrude Marie (Armentrout) Smith. He was a 1962 graduate of Plymouth High School in Plymouth, Indi
- Funeral ANITA HAWKINS — The funeral for Anita Hawkins was at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Mary of The Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, with Revs. J. Kenneth Walker and Leo Kiesel officiating. Burial was in Spring Hill Cemetery. Pallbearers were Monty Holt, Br
- Edna Theroff MESA, Wash. — Edna (Edwards) Theroff, 96, formerly of Washington, passed away Thursday in Mesa, Washington. Funeral services are pending in Washington state.
- Clifford Doyle TEMPLE, Ga. — Clifford B. Doyle, 73, passed away peacefully on Friday morning at the home of his daughter Shelley Byrd in Temple, Georgia. Clifford was born Sept. 21, 1940, in Montgomery, to Cletus J. and Mary Louise (Squire) Doyle. He married Mary
- Terrance Harner Terrance E. Harner, 53, of Washington, died at 3:19 a.m. Wednesday at University Hospital, Indianapolis. He was born Aug. 26, 1960, in Washington, the son of Darrell Harner and Judy (Gray) Harner Gaston. A graduate of Washington High School, he earne
- More Obituaries Headlines