WASHINGTON — Mary Louise Decker, 81, of Washington, died at 3:20 p.m. Friday at Memorial Hospital Health Care Center, Jasper. Born May 14, 1931, in Wheatland, she was the daughter of Noah and Goldie (McGlothlin) Reynolds. She attended Wheatland schools and was a member of Pleasant Hill United Methodist Church. She retired from Black Buggy in 2002 after many years in the restaurant business. She enjoyed going to church and spending time with family and friends. She is survived by two sons, Allen (Carla) Decker and Robert E. Decker, all of Washington; a daughter, Nancy (Bobby) Akins of Bowling Green, Ky.; two grandchildren, Kaytlen Grace Decker of Washington, and Brad (Sheri) Akins of Bowling Green; five great-grandchildren, Sheridan, Ashton, Weston Akins, Nikki Hagan, all of Bowling Green, and Miranda Akins of Scottsville, Ky.; one great-great-grandchild, Jaxon Aviles Hagan of Bowling Green; two sisters, Oneda Cornelius and Alice King, both of Washington; and several nieces and nephews. Her husband, William Robert “Bob” Decker, whom she married Nov. 14, 1950, died Jan. 28, 1998. Her parents; two sisters, Wilma Grove and Connie Picket; two brothers, Hershel “Buck” Reynolds and Richard Reynolds; one grandson, Kevin Scott; and one great-granddaughter, Savanah Akins, are also deceased. The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at Gill Chapel, with Pastor Philip Richardson officiating. Burial will be at a later date. Visitation is from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. Condolences may be made to the family online at www.gillsince1872.com.
May 14, 1931 - Feb. 15, 2013
- Funerals RAYMOND BLAKE — The funeral for Raymond J. Blake was at 10 a.m. Monday at Brocksmith-Blake Funeral Home in Loogootee, with Revs. Leonard Sankey, David Crosley and J. Stevan Manley officiating. Burial was in Goodwill Cemetery in Loogootee.Pallbearers
- Douglas Craig PETERSBURG — Douglas W. Craig, 59, died at 6:09 p.m. Sunday at Memorial Hospital, Jasper. The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at Harris Funeral Home, Petersburg, with Donald Priest and Dr. Charles Baxter officiating. Burial will be in McClure Ceme
- Philip May Philip L. May, 82, of Washington, passed away at 9:37 p.m. Friday at Washington Nursing Center. Born Sept. 20, 1921, in Washington, he was the son of Roy and Mabel (McCrary) May. Philip entered the U.S. Navy on Nov. 4, 1940 and served his country in
- Lisa Mason GOSPORT — Lisa A. Mason, 55, formerly of Washington, passed away at 1:20 p.m. Saturday at Indiana University Health, Bloomington. Born Nov. 22, 1958, in Washington, she was the daughter of Wilbur H. and Lucy (Radcliffe) Wise. A 1976 graduate of Washi
- Dixie Bland ODON — Dixie R. Bland, 79, died at 5:53 p.m. Saturday at Daviess Community Hospital. Born April 7, 1935, in Daviess County, she was the daughter of Walter and Maudie (Swayzee) Long. She was a housewife. She is survived by a son, Danny Bland of Odon;
- David Smith LOOGOOTEE — David James Smith, 72, died at 10:40 p.m. Thursday at his home. Born July 10, 1942, in Warsaw, Indiana, he was the son of William Ross and Gertrude Marie (Armentrout) Smith. He was a 1962 graduate of Plymouth High School in Plymouth, Indi
- Funeral ANITA HAWKINS — The funeral for Anita Hawkins was at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Mary of The Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, with Revs. J. Kenneth Walker and Leo Kiesel officiating. Burial was in Spring Hill Cemetery. Pallbearers were Monty Holt, Br
- Edna Theroff MESA, Wash. — Edna (Edwards) Theroff, 96, formerly of Washington, passed away Thursday in Mesa, Washington. Funeral services are pending in Washington state.
- Clifford Doyle TEMPLE, Ga. — Clifford B. Doyle, 73, passed away peacefully on Friday morning at the home of his daughter Shelley Byrd in Temple, Georgia. Clifford was born Sept. 21, 1940, in Montgomery, to Cletus J. and Mary Louise (Squire) Doyle. He married Mary
- Terrance Harner Terrance E. Harner, 53, of Washington, died at 3:19 a.m. Wednesday at University Hospital, Indianapolis. He was born Aug. 26, 1960, in Washington, the son of Darrell Harner and Judy (Gray) Harner Gaston. A graduate of Washington High School, he earne
- More Obituaries Headlines