VINCENNES — Donna (Berry) Deckard, 51, passed away Friday at Good Samaritan Hospital. Born July 22, 1961, in Washington, she was the daughter of Albert and Judith (Rider) Berry. Her father preceded her. She provided day care services in her home, and adored her “little blessings.” An avid Scrabble player, she also loved crafting, especially making jewelry for those she loved. Donna was a member of the Vincennes Crafters Guild and Sacred Heart Catholic Church. Her surviving family includes her mother, Judith Berry of Washington; her husband, Kevin Deckard; daughters, Lauryn and Courtney Lytton, both of Vincennes; her son, Joshua Deckard of Davenport, Fla.; sister, Diana Igel of Solsberry; and a brother, Steven Berry of Washington. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated by Rev. David Martin at Sacred Heart Catholic Church on Tuesday at 10:30 a.m. Friends may visit with the family on Monday, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Goodwin Funeral Home. Interment will be in Mt. Calvary Catholic Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to “To Write Love on her Arms” at www.TWLOHA, or donations may be made at the funeral home. Online condolences may be sent to the family through goodwinfamilyfh.com.
July 22, 1961 - Feb. 1, 2013
- Funerals RAYMOND BLAKE — The funeral for Raymond J. Blake was at 10 a.m. Monday at Brocksmith-Blake Funeral Home in Loogootee, with Revs. Leonard Sankey, David Crosley and J. Stevan Manley officiating. Burial was in Goodwill Cemetery in Loogootee.Pallbearers
- Douglas Craig PETERSBURG — Douglas W. Craig, 59, died at 6:09 p.m. Sunday at Memorial Hospital, Jasper. The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at Harris Funeral Home, Petersburg, with Donald Priest and Dr. Charles Baxter officiating. Burial will be in McClure Ceme
- Philip May Philip L. May, 82, of Washington, passed away at 9:37 p.m. Friday at Washington Nursing Center. Born Sept. 20, 1921, in Washington, he was the son of Roy and Mabel (McCrary) May. Philip entered the U.S. Navy on Nov. 4, 1940 and served his country in
- Lisa Mason GOSPORT — Lisa A. Mason, 55, formerly of Washington, passed away at 1:20 p.m. Saturday at Indiana University Health, Bloomington. Born Nov. 22, 1958, in Washington, she was the daughter of Wilbur H. and Lucy (Radcliffe) Wise. A 1976 graduate of Washi
- Dixie Bland ODON — Dixie R. Bland, 79, died at 5:53 p.m. Saturday at Daviess Community Hospital. Born April 7, 1935, in Daviess County, she was the daughter of Walter and Maudie (Swayzee) Long. She was a housewife. She is survived by a son, Danny Bland of Odon;
- David Smith LOOGOOTEE — David James Smith, 72, died at 10:40 p.m. Thursday at his home. Born July 10, 1942, in Warsaw, Indiana, he was the son of William Ross and Gertrude Marie (Armentrout) Smith. He was a 1962 graduate of Plymouth High School in Plymouth, Indi
- Funeral ANITA HAWKINS — The funeral for Anita Hawkins was at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Mary of The Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, with Revs. J. Kenneth Walker and Leo Kiesel officiating. Burial was in Spring Hill Cemetery. Pallbearers were Monty Holt, Br
- Edna Theroff MESA, Wash. — Edna (Edwards) Theroff, 96, formerly of Washington, passed away Thursday in Mesa, Washington. Funeral services are pending in Washington state.
- Clifford Doyle TEMPLE, Ga. — Clifford B. Doyle, 73, passed away peacefully on Friday morning at the home of his daughter Shelley Byrd in Temple, Georgia. Clifford was born Sept. 21, 1940, in Montgomery, to Cletus J. and Mary Louise (Squire) Doyle. He married Mary
- Terrance Harner Terrance E. Harner, 53, of Washington, died at 3:19 a.m. Wednesday at University Hospital, Indianapolis. He was born Aug. 26, 1960, in Washington, the son of Darrell Harner and Judy (Gray) Harner Gaston. A graduate of Washington High School, he earne
- More Obituaries Headlines