- Jean Mitchell OLYMPIA, Wash. -- Jean Mary (Anderson) Mitchell, 86, died at 1:30 a.m. Monday after several months of illness. Jean was born to Neil and Florence (Coney) Anderson in Birmingham, England, on Sept. 22, 1927. Jean married Charles "Mitch" Mitchell of Bel
- Funerals WILLIAM CAIN -- The funeral for William Joseph "Joe" Cain was at 10 a.m. Thursday at Brocksmith-Blake Funeral Home in Loogootee, with Rev. J. Kenneth Walker officiating. Burial was in New Veale Creek Cemetery in Washington. Pallbearers were Gaven Wil
- Funerals MARY ELLEN RITTER -- The funeral for Mary Ellen Ritter was at noon Wednesday at Ed Lee Mortuary. Burial was in Sugarland Memory Gardens. Pallbearers were Jim Stewart, Nate Smith, Kent Johnson, Jeremy Lewis, Sam Lewis and Kent Lewis.
- Leo Barley Sr. MONTGOMERY -- Leo Barley Sr., 73, died at 9:20 a.m. Wednesday at his home. Born Aug. 12, 1940, in Daviess County, he was the son of Arnold and Ethel (Franklin) Barley. Leo was the former town marshal in Montgomery and retired as a Daviess County depu
Tina Marie Perry
Tina Marie Perry went to be with the Lord Thursday. She was born to Betty Gaines and John Perry Aug. 30, 1956.
- Dolores Haskins SELLERSBURG -- Dolores Denbo Haskins died at 6:30 a.m. Monday at her residence. Born Nov. 13, 1926, in Bridgeport, Ill., she was the daughter of Rev. William Wilford and Mayme (Longest) Denbo. She was a ministers wife and a homemaker. She and her hus
- Martinell Mattingly On Monday Our Heavenly Father called our mother Martinell (Thompson) Mattingly home. She was born on Jan.16, 1914, in Washington, to Martin Deitz and Ola (Herrin) Deitz. She married Rex Thompson on July 9, 1934. He preceded her in death. She later ma
- Rev. Robert Granger Robert "Bob" Granger, 74, of Washington, died at 5:05 a.m. Wednesday at Good Samaritan Hospital in Vincennes. He had been ill for awhile, but death was unexpected. Born Feb. 1, 1940, in Wheatland, he was the son of the late Samuel and Christine (Whit
- William 'Joe' Cain LOOGOOTEE -- William J. "Joe" Cain, 63, died at 2:35 a.m. Sunday at his home. Born June 7, 1950, in Chicago, Ill., he was the son of Edwin Eugene and Ruth (Bradfield) Cain. He was a retired welder and a U.S. Marine Corps veteran. Joe was of the Catho
- Funerals JUANITA CRAVENS -- The funeral for Juanita Cravens was at 2 p.m. Sunday at Poindexter-McClure Funeral Home, Odon Chapel, with Rev. Trevor Stanley. Burial was in Mitchell Cemetery. Pallbearers were Gary Bechtel, Jim Bechtel, Keith Bechtel, Scott Grane
- More Obituaries Headlines