- Clare Anne Mangin Clare Anne Mangin, 91, Washington, passed away Friday at her home. She was born on June 8, 1923 in Washington to Aimon and Mary Louise (Kelly) Dant. She was a 1941 graduate of Washington Catholic High School and also graduated from Imaculata College
- Ronald Witsman BURNS CITY — Ronald Witsman, 68, passed away Wednesday at Indiana University Hospital in Indianapolis. He was born June 22, 1946 in Princeton to Arthur and Winona (Aubury) Witsman. Ronald was a 1964 graduate of Odon High School and had previously wor
- Saturday's Funeral Notices JUDITH DWYER — A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday at Our Lady of Hope Church for Judith Hayes Dwyer with Rev. Gordon Mann as celebrant. Burial followed in St. John Cemetery. Pallbearers were Patrick Dwyer, Michael Dwyer, Br
Dorothy Agnes VanHoy
SHOALS-- Dorothy Agnes VanHoy, 87, Shoals, went to her heavenly home Wednesday at 6:13 a.m. at Daviess Community Hospital.
- Bert Moore INDIANAPOLIS — William Bert Moore, 79, died Saturday, June 28, in Indianapolis after battling congestive heart failure the last few years. Born in Washington to Charles and Inez (Wise) Moore, he graduated in 1953 from Washington High School. Bert had
- Thursday's Funeral Notices JAMES CRANE — The funeral for James Douglas Crane was 11 a.m. Wednesday at Grace Baptist Church, Rev. Louis Showers officiating. Burial was in Oak Grove Cemetery, Reeve Township.Pallbearers were: Larry Hagel, Steve Bagbey, Lance Bower, Steve Crane, R
- Barbara Miller OKLAHOMA CITY — Graveside services for Barbara Ruth Miller will be held at 2:30 p.m., Tuesday, at Memorial Park Cemetery in Oklahoma City. Barbara passed away on Tuesday, July 1, 2014 in Edmond, Okla. She was born on Dec. 30, 1925 in Plainville to Ja
- Deborah Ann (Jones) Wood EDINBURGH — Deborah Ann (Jones) Wood, 63, Edinburgh, passed away Friday in Edinburgh. Services will be planned for a later date. Arrangements are being handled by Jessen Funeral Home, Franklin Chapel.
- Tuesday's Funeral Notices GREG GUY — Funeral services for Greg Guy were held at 11 a.m. Thursday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Haysville with Pastor Charla Grieves officiating. A graveside service was held at 1:30 p.m. at St. John Cemetery in Washington with full military ri
- James Douglas Crane James Douglas Crane went home to be with his Lord and Savior, Saturday, June 28, 2014 at his home. During his stay here on earth, Jim touched many lives, he was a new man after giving his life to the Lord. He was a prayer warrior, and a soul seeker f
- More Obituaries Headlines