PLAINVILLE — Scott Harrison Sell and Lindsey Kaye Wellman were united in marriage on July 17, 2010. The ceremony took place at Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in downtown Indianapolis, followed by a dinner and dance reception at the Radisson Hotel by the Indianapolis Airport. Officiant was Rev. Gordon Mann of Washington. The parents of the bride are Joe and Elaine Wellman of Washington. The parents of the bridegroom are Kevin and Sandy Sell of Terre Haute. The bride wore a white Casa Blanca gown with a cathedral train. The dress featured a sweetheart neckline, drop waist, pick-ups gathering on the full skirt, and intricate beading on the bodice and train. The bride carried a white and pink bouquet of stargazer lilies, roses, gerber daises, calla lilies, stephanotis, and hydrangea. The matrons-of-honor were Brenda Meredith and Angie Kribs, sisters of the bride. The bridesmaids were Devin Wirts, Kelsey Elsey, Amy Ponsler and Madalyn Blackburn. The flowergirl was the bride’s niece, Caitlyn Kribs. Attendants included Jessica and Erica Sell, sisters of the bridegroom, Alicia Clarke, Amanda Condra, Abby Knepp, and Denise Gallion, cousin of the bride. The father of the bridegroom served as his best man. Groomsmen included Keith Diss, grandfather of the bridegroom, and Chip Gauer, Mark Elliot, Brelin Duncan, and Josh Allen. The ringbearer was Elijiah Rich, cousin of the bridegroom. Serving as ushers were Jonathon Fellmann, Brandon Lane, and Jason Gilmore. Bellringers were Jayden and Christopher Meredith, nephews of the bride. After a honeymoon to Florida, the couple now reside in Indianapolis.
- wedding Mr. and Mrs. Grow Mindy M. Burris, daughter of Michael and Helen Burris of Loogootee,and Jason C. Grow, son of Judy and Stacey Ingle of Washington, were united in marriage Sept. 21, 2013 at Antioch Christian Church, with Keith Meece officiating. wed
- Reaffirmation ceremony A reaffirmation of wedding vows ceremony was held Feb. 16 at St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington. Three couples reaffirmed their vows; Mr. and Mrs. Donnie Abel, Mr. and Mrs. Bill Greenwell, and Mr. and Mrs. Roger Pine. The ceremony was performe
- Yourgans-Miller Holly Diane Yourgans of Bloomington, Ill., and formerly of Washington, became the bride of Curtis Lee Miller of Paxton, Ill., in a double ring ceremony with Rev. B. Jacobson officiating. The autumn wedding took place in St. John's Chapel at Oak Hill
Bledsoe and Rybicki marry in Terre Haute
Alexis Paige Bledsoe, daughter of David and Judy Bledsoe of Terre Haute, and Cyril Rybicki, son of Ben and Erin Rybicki of Sterling Heights, Mich., exchanged wedding vows Sept. 14 at White Chapel at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute.
Wade and Niles celebrate wedding
Amanda Marie Wade of Washington and Brian Kendall Niles of Boca Raton, Fla., were united in marriage Nov. 10, 2012, at the Old National Bank headquarters in Evansville, with Judge Richard D'Amour officiating.
- Watson and Lyon wed Watson-Lyon Hannah Elizabeth Watson, daughter of Tom and Julie Watson of Odon, and Zachary Reed Lyon, son of Dave and Linda Lyon of Darlington, were united in marriage in a private ceremony at the Red Rocker Inn in Black Mountain, N.C., on Sept. 14.
- Hawthorne Wedding Hawthorne Wedding Adria Brianne Cox, daughter of William L. Cox Jr. of Bruceville and Danny and Lisa Sama of Washington, and Jeremy Adair Hawthorne, son of Jon and Susie Hawthorne of Washington, were joined in marriage July 20 at Christ United Method
- Burkhart Wedding Sims-Burkhart Courtney Brooke Sims, daughter of Travis and Sharon Sims of Odon, and Blake Stephen Burkhart, son of William and Ruthanne Burkhart of Plainville, were wed May 30 in Pensacola Beach, Fla., with Mike Oliver officiating. The bride was giv
Deacon Mike Seibert officiated at the marriage of Andrea Lynn Divine and Byron Ronald Wening, both of Jasper, on Jan. 5. The ceremony took place at St. Mary Catholic Church, Ireland.
John M. and Linda Divine of Loogootee, and Brent and Joan Wening, of Jasper, are parents of the couple.
Leslie Marie Burch and Patrick Clark Exmeyer were united in marriage on Nov. 24, 2012, at Resurrection Catholic Church in Evansville, with Rev. Philip Kreilein officiating.
- More Weddings Headlines