WASHINGTON — Leslie Marie Burch and Patrick Clark Exmeyer were united in marriage on Nov. 24, 2012, at Resurrection Catholic Church in Evansville, with Rev. Philip Kreilein officiating. The bride is the daughter of Gary and Roberta Burch of Loogootee. The bridegroom is the son of Clark and Terri Exmeyer of Evansville and grandson of Dorothy Green of Cross Plains, Ind. The bride was escorted to the altar by her parents wearing a modern strapless asymmetric dropped waist A-line gown in Royal Duchess white satin with delicately beaded lace applique embellishing the asymmetric waistline with fabric flowers at the hip. The full A-line skirt is softly gathered at the sides and leads into a chapel length train with a beautiful lace beaded hem. Cassie Shockey, sister of the bride, served as matron of honor. The bridesmaids were Shana Feldpausch, Sally Coudret, Ashley Helpingstine, Stephanie Burch, sister-in-law of the bride, and Leah Exmeyer, sister of the bridegroom. Timothy Coudret served as best man. The groomsmen were Keith Reidford, Nick Gries, Daniel Tweedall, Jacob Burch, brother of the bride, and Brian Shockey, brother-in-law of the bride. Ashton, Pacey and Davis Burch, nephews of the bride, were ring bearers. Readers for the ceremony were Dee Bartle, aunt of the bridegroom, and Marilyn Burger, aunt of the bride. Caroline and Will Burch, and Mackenzie and Hallie Sargent, all cousins of the bride, took care of the guest book, programs and ribbon sticks. Claire Burch and Valerie Sargent, cousins of the bride, were attendants during the wedding. Providing music for the ceremony were Krista Dall, Jennifer Vangampler, Laura Litwiler and Annmarie Hennig. A reception followed at Kokies “Echo Valley” on the west side of Evansville. The bride is a 2003 graduate of Barr-Reeve High School and a 2007 graduate of University of Southern Indiana with a degree in elementary and middle school education. She most recently obtained her master’s degree in education from Indiana Wesleyan University. Leslie is employed by the Diocese of Evansville at Resurrection School in Evansville. The bridegroom is a 2000 graduate of Central High School and in 2006 graduated from Ball State with a degree in criminology and criminal justice. He has also obtained his master’s degree in public administration from USI. After a honeymoon trip to Kiawah Island, S.C., the couple have made their home at 3523 Quarry Ridge Dr., Evansville, IN 47720.
- Brown-Salsman wed in historic ceremony Brown-Salsman wedTimothy Joseph Brown and Tracy Dean Salsman were united in marriage June 26, 2014 around 4 p.m. at the Martin County Court in Shoals with Martin County Circuit Court Judge Lynne E. Ellis officiating. Timothy’s mother is Rita C. (Sinn
- Miles, Mann announce wedding Mann-Miles Donald and Lori Mann of Loogootee announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Kelci Jeneen Mann, to Alonzo James Miles. Kelci is the granddaughter of Wilmer and Dorothy Lengacher of Montgomery, David and Wanda Smith of
- Wedding Burns-DeLong Kayla Burns of Odon and David DeLong of Lafayette were married on April 5. Their wedding took place at Faith Bible Church in Evansville where the newlyweds currently reside. The bride is the daughter of Bruce and Rita Burns of Odon. She
- Wedding Vows Gudorf-Richardson Amber Gudorf and Jeffrey Richardson were united in marriage July 6, 2013 at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Jasper, with Rev. Ray Brenner officiating. The bride's parents are Mark and Karen Gudorf of Jasper. Parents of the bridegroom
- wedding Mr. and Mrs. Grow Mindy M. Burris, daughter of Michael and Helen Burris of Loogootee,and Jason C. Grow, son of Judy and Stacey Ingle of Washington, were united in marriage Sept. 21, 2013 at Antioch Christian Church, with Keith Meece officiating. wed
- Reaffirmation ceremony A reaffirmation of wedding vows ceremony was held Feb. 16 at St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington. Three couples reaffirmed their vows; Mr. and Mrs. Donnie Abel, Mr. and Mrs. Bill Greenwell, and Mr. and Mrs. Roger Pine. The ceremony was performe
- Yourgans-Miller Holly Diane Yourgans of Bloomington, Ill., and formerly of Washington, became the bride of Curtis Lee Miller of Paxton, Ill., in a double ring ceremony with Rev. B. Jacobson officiating. The autumn wedding took place in St. John's Chapel at Oak Hill
Bledsoe and Rybicki marry in Terre Haute
Alexis Paige Bledsoe, daughter of David and Judy Bledsoe of Terre Haute, and Cyril Rybicki, son of Ben and Erin Rybicki of Sterling Heights, Mich., exchanged wedding vows Sept. 14 at White Chapel at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute.
Wade and Niles celebrate wedding
Amanda Marie Wade of Washington and Brian Kendall Niles of Boca Raton, Fla., were united in marriage Nov. 10, 2012, at the Old National Bank headquarters in Evansville, with Judge Richard D'Amour officiating.
- Watson and Lyon wed Watson-Lyon Hannah Elizabeth Watson, daughter of Tom and Julie Watson of Odon, and Zachary Reed Lyon, son of Dave and Linda Lyon of Darlington, were united in marriage in a private ceremony at the Red Rocker Inn in Black Mountain, N.C., on Sept. 14.
- More Weddings Headlines