WASHINGTON — Laura Diskin and William Helm were united in marriage June 11 at St. Francis Catholic Church in St. Paul, Kan. Parents of the bride are Terry and Suzie Diskin of St. Paul. The bridegroom’s parents are Dave and Mary Helm of Washington. Serving as matron of honor was Katie Keenan of Olathe, Kan., sister of the bride. The bridesmaids were Melanie Smith of Lawrence, Kan., sister of the bride, and Michelle Scianna of Overland Park, Kan. The best man was Tom Helm of Washington, brother of the bridegroom. Groomsmen were Art Helm of Washington, brother of the bridegroom, and Jason Helm of Germany, cousin of the bridegroom. Ushers were Michael Diskin of Dallas, Texas, and Gerald Diskin and Anthony Diskin, both of St. Paul, brothers of the bride. Flower girls were Madelyn and Isabella Smith, both of Lawrence, Kan., nieces of the bride, Emma Keenan of Olathe, niece of the bride, and Annabella Beachner of St. Paul, cousin of the bride. Honorary flower girl was Gianna Smith of Lawrence, niece of the bride. A reception, dinner and dance followed in the St. Francis Parish Hall. The bride graduated from St. Paul High School in 2000. She received her undergraduate degree from Kansas University in 2004 and her master’s degree in elementary education from Rockhurst University in 2006. The bridegroom graduated from Barr-Reeve High School in 1994. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Evansville in 1999 and his master’s degree in engineering management from Kansas University in 2007. He is a senior project manager for Orthodyne Electronics in Charlotte, N.C. After a wedding trip to Tahiti, Bora Bora and California, the couple reside at 9024 Otter Creek Drive, Apt. D., Charlotte, NC 28277.
- Brown-Salsman wed in historic ceremony Brown-Salsman wedTimothy Joseph Brown and Tracy Dean Salsman were united in marriage June 26, 2014 around 4 p.m. at the Martin County Court in Shoals with Martin County Circuit Court Judge Lynne E. Ellis officiating. Timothy’s mother is Rita C. (Sinn
- Miles, Mann announce wedding Mann-Miles Donald and Lori Mann of Loogootee announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Kelci Jeneen Mann, to Alonzo James Miles. Kelci is the granddaughter of Wilmer and Dorothy Lengacher of Montgomery, David and Wanda Smith of
- Wedding Burns-DeLong Kayla Burns of Odon and David DeLong of Lafayette were married on April 5. Their wedding took place at Faith Bible Church in Evansville where the newlyweds currently reside. The bride is the daughter of Bruce and Rita Burns of Odon. She
- Wedding Vows Gudorf-Richardson Amber Gudorf and Jeffrey Richardson were united in marriage July 6, 2013 at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Jasper, with Rev. Ray Brenner officiating. The bride's parents are Mark and Karen Gudorf of Jasper. Parents of the bridegroom
- wedding Mr. and Mrs. Grow Mindy M. Burris, daughter of Michael and Helen Burris of Loogootee,and Jason C. Grow, son of Judy and Stacey Ingle of Washington, were united in marriage Sept. 21, 2013 at Antioch Christian Church, with Keith Meece officiating. wed
- Reaffirmation ceremony A reaffirmation of wedding vows ceremony was held Feb. 16 at St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington. Three couples reaffirmed their vows; Mr. and Mrs. Donnie Abel, Mr. and Mrs. Bill Greenwell, and Mr. and Mrs. Roger Pine. The ceremony was performe
- Yourgans-Miller Holly Diane Yourgans of Bloomington, Ill., and formerly of Washington, became the bride of Curtis Lee Miller of Paxton, Ill., in a double ring ceremony with Rev. B. Jacobson officiating. The autumn wedding took place in St. John's Chapel at Oak Hill
Bledsoe and Rybicki marry in Terre Haute
Alexis Paige Bledsoe, daughter of David and Judy Bledsoe of Terre Haute, and Cyril Rybicki, son of Ben and Erin Rybicki of Sterling Heights, Mich., exchanged wedding vows Sept. 14 at White Chapel at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute.
Wade and Niles celebrate wedding
Amanda Marie Wade of Washington and Brian Kendall Niles of Boca Raton, Fla., were united in marriage Nov. 10, 2012, at the Old National Bank headquarters in Evansville, with Judge Richard D'Amour officiating.
- Watson and Lyon wed Watson-Lyon Hannah Elizabeth Watson, daughter of Tom and Julie Watson of Odon, and Zachary Reed Lyon, son of Dave and Linda Lyon of Darlington, were united in marriage in a private ceremony at the Red Rocker Inn in Black Mountain, N.C., on Sept. 14.
- More Weddings Headlines