WASHINGTON — Adeline Lauren Buckley and Anthony Patrick McDonald were united in marriage Sept. 3 at Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Indianapolis. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Buckley of Greenwood. She is the granddaughter of Barbara Wirts of Washington, the late Tom Wirts and the late Jack and Elizabeth Buckley. The bridegroom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Michael McDonald of Evansville. His grandparents are Carl and Amelia Horstman of Evansville and the late John and Dorothy McDonald. The Nuptial Mass was celebrated on the Feast of Pius X. The Mass was offered in the traditional Latin Rite as performed in the 9th Century by celebrant Father Anthony Mastroeni. Attendants of the bride were, matron of honor Valerie Killion Haynes, cousin of the bride, and best man Andrew McDonald, brother of the bridegroom. Following the ceremony, a reception was held at the City Market in Indianapolis. The bride plans to seek a teaching position in the fall of 2012. The bridegroom will attend Notre Dame graduate school. The couple will make their home in South Bend.
- Reaffirmation ceremony A reaffirmation of wedding vows ceremony was held Feb. 16 at St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington. Three couples reaffirmed their vows; Mr. and Mrs. Donnie Abel, Mr. and Mrs. Bill Greenwell, and Mr. and Mrs. Roger Pine. The ceremony was performe
- Yourgans-Miller Holly Diane Yourgans of Bloomington, Ill., and formerly of Washington, became the bride of Curtis Lee Miller of Paxton, Ill., in a double ring ceremony with Rev. B. Jacobson officiating. The autumn wedding took place in St. John's Chapel at Oak Hill
Bledsoe and Rybicki marry in Terre Haute
Alexis Paige Bledsoe, daughter of David and Judy Bledsoe of Terre Haute, and Cyril Rybicki, son of Ben and Erin Rybicki of Sterling Heights, Mich., exchanged wedding vows Sept. 14 at White Chapel at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute.
Wade and Niles celebrate wedding
Amanda Marie Wade of Washington and Brian Kendall Niles of Boca Raton, Fla., were united in marriage Nov. 10, 2012, at the Old National Bank headquarters in Evansville, with Judge Richard D'Amour officiating.
- Watson and Lyon wed Watson-Lyon Hannah Elizabeth Watson, daughter of Tom and Julie Watson of Odon, and Zachary Reed Lyon, son of Dave and Linda Lyon of Darlington, were united in marriage in a private ceremony at the Red Rocker Inn in Black Mountain, N.C., on Sept. 14.
- Hawthorne Wedding Hawthorne Wedding Adria Brianne Cox, daughter of William L. Cox Jr. of Bruceville and Danny and Lisa Sama of Washington, and Jeremy Adair Hawthorne, son of Jon and Susie Hawthorne of Washington, were joined in marriage July 20 at Christ United Method
- Burkhart Wedding Sims-Burkhart Courtney Brooke Sims, daughter of Travis and Sharon Sims of Odon, and Blake Stephen Burkhart, son of William and Ruthanne Burkhart of Plainville, were wed May 30 in Pensacola Beach, Fla., with Mike Oliver officiating. The bride was giv
Deacon Mike Seibert officiated at the marriage of Andrea Lynn Divine and Byron Ronald Wening, both of Jasper, on Jan. 5. The ceremony took place at St. Mary Catholic Church, Ireland.
John M. and Linda Divine of Loogootee, and Brent and Joan Wening, of Jasper, are parents of the couple.
Leslie Marie Burch and Patrick Clark Exmeyer were united in marriage on Nov. 24, 2012, at Resurrection Catholic Church in Evansville, with Rev. Philip Kreilein officiating.
Jaclyn Williams and Damion Delph were united in marriage Sept. 22, 2012, at Bethel North Church in Washington.
- More Weddings Headlines