WASHINGTON — Beverly Mellars, originally from Newark, became the bride of Jeff (Thomas Jeffrey) Craney, originally from Montgomery, on Dec. 31, 2011, at the Second Presbyterian Church in Newark, Ohio. Pastor Charlie Smith officiated with Father Reis assisting. The bride wore an ivory satin gown with silver detail, full train and elbow length veil. Escorted to the altar by her father, Robert L. Mellars, the wedding party, dressed in satin plum and platinum, consisted of: matron of honor, Brenda Copeland of Heath; best man, Matt Craney of Los Angeles, Calif., and Bridgette Keefe of Canal Winchester, Joshual Lohrman of Las Vegas, Nev., Hannah Craney of Chicago, Ill., Tim Craney of Indianapolis, Corey Cox of Fort Walton, Ky., Kevin Craney of Chicago, Denise Antosh of Chicago, Fred Craney of Washington, Collin Bradley of Heath, Sydney Blomenkamp and Madison Blomenkamp, both of O’Fallon, Mo. Guest book attendants were Lauren Bradley of Heath and Kristin Prokopenko of Chicago. Soloist was Susan Marie Smith of Nashville accompanied by Rick Black. Immediatly after the candle light ceremony, guests were transported to The Longaberger Golf Club for a New Year’s Eve cocktail reception celebration. Following a trip to Costa Rica, the couple returned to Naperville, Ill., where Jeff leads the Crane Composites Division based in Channahon and Beverly volunteers for the Lungevity Foundation.
- wedding Mr. and Mrs. Grow Mindy M. Burris, daughter of Michael and Helen Burris of Loogootee,and Jason C. Grow, son of Judy and Stacey Ingle of Washington, were united in marriage Sept. 21, 2013 at Antioch Christian Church, with Keith Meece officiating. wed
- Reaffirmation ceremony A reaffirmation of wedding vows ceremony was held Feb. 16 at St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington. Three couples reaffirmed their vows; Mr. and Mrs. Donnie Abel, Mr. and Mrs. Bill Greenwell, and Mr. and Mrs. Roger Pine. The ceremony was performe
- Yourgans-Miller Holly Diane Yourgans of Bloomington, Ill., and formerly of Washington, became the bride of Curtis Lee Miller of Paxton, Ill., in a double ring ceremony with Rev. B. Jacobson officiating. The autumn wedding took place in St. John's Chapel at Oak Hill
Bledsoe and Rybicki marry in Terre Haute
Alexis Paige Bledsoe, daughter of David and Judy Bledsoe of Terre Haute, and Cyril Rybicki, son of Ben and Erin Rybicki of Sterling Heights, Mich., exchanged wedding vows Sept. 14 at White Chapel at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute.
Wade and Niles celebrate wedding
Amanda Marie Wade of Washington and Brian Kendall Niles of Boca Raton, Fla., were united in marriage Nov. 10, 2012, at the Old National Bank headquarters in Evansville, with Judge Richard D'Amour officiating.
- Watson and Lyon wed Watson-Lyon Hannah Elizabeth Watson, daughter of Tom and Julie Watson of Odon, and Zachary Reed Lyon, son of Dave and Linda Lyon of Darlington, were united in marriage in a private ceremony at the Red Rocker Inn in Black Mountain, N.C., on Sept. 14.
- Hawthorne Wedding Hawthorne Wedding Adria Brianne Cox, daughter of William L. Cox Jr. of Bruceville and Danny and Lisa Sama of Washington, and Jeremy Adair Hawthorne, son of Jon and Susie Hawthorne of Washington, were joined in marriage July 20 at Christ United Method
- Burkhart Wedding Sims-Burkhart Courtney Brooke Sims, daughter of Travis and Sharon Sims of Odon, and Blake Stephen Burkhart, son of William and Ruthanne Burkhart of Plainville, were wed May 30 in Pensacola Beach, Fla., with Mike Oliver officiating. The bride was giv
Deacon Mike Seibert officiated at the marriage of Andrea Lynn Divine and Byron Ronald Wening, both of Jasper, on Jan. 5. The ceremony took place at St. Mary Catholic Church, Ireland.
John M. and Linda Divine of Loogootee, and Brent and Joan Wening, of Jasper, are parents of the couple.
Leslie Marie Burch and Patrick Clark Exmeyer were united in marriage on Nov. 24, 2012, at Resurrection Catholic Church in Evansville, with Rev. Philip Kreilein officiating.
- More Weddings Headlines