WASHINGTON — Lindsay Lewis and Kyle May were united in marriage July 10 at Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church, with Rev. Gordon Mann officiating. The bride is the daughter of Doug and Marggie Lewis of Meridian, Idaho. Her grandparents are Norman Lewis and the late Doris Lewis and James and Carol Proctor. The bridegroom is the son of Doug and Lyn May of Montgomery and Janet and Mike Chestnut of Washington. His grandparents are Charlotte May and the late Bill May and Joseph Kilps and the late Wilma Kilps. Serving as maid of honor was De-Andra Kuzemka. Bridesmaids were Erica Stephenson, Katherine Scales, Stephanie Hinshaw and Kaycie May, sister of the bridegroom. The flower girl was McKenna Blake, cousin of the bridegroom. The bridegroom’s attendants were Tim Zinkan, best man, and serving as groomsmen were Andy Adams, Wade Conway, Chris Blake, cousin of the bridegroom, and Kory May, brother of the bridegroom. Ushers were Brian Lewis, brother of the bride, Thomas and Tyler Kilps, cousins of the bridegroom. The bride wore a white strapless A-line gown with fitted bodice and flowing chiffon skirt with chapel train. The empire waist was accented with hand-beaded lace and ruching detail. A wedding reception was held at Washington Country Club. The bride is a 2000 graduate of Barr-Reeve High School and a 2005 graduate of the University of Southern Indiana. She is currently employed as the regional director of admissions at MedTech College in Greenwood. The bridegroom is a 2001 graduate of Washington Catholic High School. He attended the University of Indianapolis and the University of Southern Indiana. He is currently employed as a logistics specialist at Respiratory Care Services in Indianapolis. The couple currently reside in Indianapolis.
- Reaffirmation ceremony A reaffirmation of wedding vows ceremony was held Feb. 16 at St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington. Three couples reaffirmed their vows; Mr. and Mrs. Donnie Abel, Mr. and Mrs. Bill Greenwell, and Mr. and Mrs. Roger Pine. The ceremony was performe
- Yourgans-Miller Holly Diane Yourgans of Bloomington, Ill., and formerly of Washington, became the bride of Curtis Lee Miller of Paxton, Ill., in a double ring ceremony with Rev. B. Jacobson officiating. The autumn wedding took place in St. John's Chapel at Oak Hill
Bledsoe and Rybicki marry in Terre Haute
Alexis Paige Bledsoe, daughter of David and Judy Bledsoe of Terre Haute, and Cyril Rybicki, son of Ben and Erin Rybicki of Sterling Heights, Mich., exchanged wedding vows Sept. 14 at White Chapel at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute.
Wade and Niles celebrate wedding
Amanda Marie Wade of Washington and Brian Kendall Niles of Boca Raton, Fla., were united in marriage Nov. 10, 2012, at the Old National Bank headquarters in Evansville, with Judge Richard D'Amour officiating.
- Watson and Lyon wed Watson-Lyon Hannah Elizabeth Watson, daughter of Tom and Julie Watson of Odon, and Zachary Reed Lyon, son of Dave and Linda Lyon of Darlington, were united in marriage in a private ceremony at the Red Rocker Inn in Black Mountain, N.C., on Sept. 14.
- Hawthorne Wedding Hawthorne Wedding Adria Brianne Cox, daughter of William L. Cox Jr. of Bruceville and Danny and Lisa Sama of Washington, and Jeremy Adair Hawthorne, son of Jon and Susie Hawthorne of Washington, were joined in marriage July 20 at Christ United Method
- Burkhart Wedding Sims-Burkhart Courtney Brooke Sims, daughter of Travis and Sharon Sims of Odon, and Blake Stephen Burkhart, son of William and Ruthanne Burkhart of Plainville, were wed May 30 in Pensacola Beach, Fla., with Mike Oliver officiating. The bride was giv
Deacon Mike Seibert officiated at the marriage of Andrea Lynn Divine and Byron Ronald Wening, both of Jasper, on Jan. 5. The ceremony took place at St. Mary Catholic Church, Ireland.
John M. and Linda Divine of Loogootee, and Brent and Joan Wening, of Jasper, are parents of the couple.
Leslie Marie Burch and Patrick Clark Exmeyer were united in marriage on Nov. 24, 2012, at Resurrection Catholic Church in Evansville, with Rev. Philip Kreilein officiating.
Jaclyn Williams and Damion Delph were united in marriage Sept. 22, 2012, at Bethel North Church in Washington.
- More Weddings Headlines