WASHINGTON — Lindsey Nicole Parsons and Chad Scott Upton were united in marriage May 14, 2011, at Antioch Christian Church. Pastor Keith Meece officiated the ceremony. The bride is the daughter of Terry and Brenda Parsons. She is the granddaughter of John and Sherry Ricks and Burdette Parsons and the great-granddaughter of Gene and Dorothy Goodrid. The bridegroom is the son of David and Angie Upton. He is the grandson of Jim and Sue Upton and Marvin and Nelda Wild. Maid of honor was Hannah Parsons, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Whitlee Upton, sister of the bridegroom, Kari Meehan, Gretchen Strange and Heather Drew. Junior bride was Shaylee Fowler and flower girl was Kilee Wagler. Best man was Andrew Wade. Groomsmen were Dusty Drew, Seth Dyer, Bryce Newton and Chad Burton. Junior groomsmen were Shawn Greene and Caleb Wagler. Ringbearer was Cameron Knepp. Ushers were Derrick Alderson, Justin Fowler and K.C. McDowell. The guestbook attendant was Angel McDowell. Programs were given by Angela and Makenzie Parsons. Soloists were Olivia Harner and Trish Gladish. The reception was at the Montgomery Ruritan Building. The bride is a 2004 graduate of Washington High School and has an associate’s degree from Vincennes University. She is currently employed by the Daviess Community Hospital as a surgical tech in surgery. The bridegroom is a 2004 graduate of North Daviess High School and a 2011 graduate of Vincennes University. He is currently employed at Boyd and Sons. The couple honeymooned in the Bahamas. They are currently building in Plainville.
- Brown-Salsman wed in historic ceremony Brown-Salsman wedTimothy Joseph Brown and Tracy Dean Salsman were united in marriage June 26, 2014 around 4 p.m. at the Martin County Court in Shoals with Martin County Circuit Court Judge Lynne E. Ellis officiating. Timothy’s mother is Rita C. (Sinn
- Miles, Mann announce wedding Mann-Miles Donald and Lori Mann of Loogootee announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Kelci Jeneen Mann, to Alonzo James Miles. Kelci is the granddaughter of Wilmer and Dorothy Lengacher of Montgomery, David and Wanda Smith of
- Wedding Burns-DeLong Kayla Burns of Odon and David DeLong of Lafayette were married on April 5. Their wedding took place at Faith Bible Church in Evansville where the newlyweds currently reside. The bride is the daughter of Bruce and Rita Burns of Odon. She
- Wedding Vows Gudorf-Richardson Amber Gudorf and Jeffrey Richardson were united in marriage July 6, 2013 at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Jasper, with Rev. Ray Brenner officiating. The bride's parents are Mark and Karen Gudorf of Jasper. Parents of the bridegroom
- wedding Mr. and Mrs. Grow Mindy M. Burris, daughter of Michael and Helen Burris of Loogootee,and Jason C. Grow, son of Judy and Stacey Ingle of Washington, were united in marriage Sept. 21, 2013 at Antioch Christian Church, with Keith Meece officiating. wed
- Reaffirmation ceremony A reaffirmation of wedding vows ceremony was held Feb. 16 at St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington. Three couples reaffirmed their vows; Mr. and Mrs. Donnie Abel, Mr. and Mrs. Bill Greenwell, and Mr. and Mrs. Roger Pine. The ceremony was performe
- Yourgans-Miller Holly Diane Yourgans of Bloomington, Ill., and formerly of Washington, became the bride of Curtis Lee Miller of Paxton, Ill., in a double ring ceremony with Rev. B. Jacobson officiating. The autumn wedding took place in St. John's Chapel at Oak Hill
Bledsoe and Rybicki marry in Terre Haute
Alexis Paige Bledsoe, daughter of David and Judy Bledsoe of Terre Haute, and Cyril Rybicki, son of Ben and Erin Rybicki of Sterling Heights, Mich., exchanged wedding vows Sept. 14 at White Chapel at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute.
Wade and Niles celebrate wedding
Amanda Marie Wade of Washington and Brian Kendall Niles of Boca Raton, Fla., were united in marriage Nov. 10, 2012, at the Old National Bank headquarters in Evansville, with Judge Richard D'Amour officiating.
- Watson and Lyon wed Watson-Lyon Hannah Elizabeth Watson, daughter of Tom and Julie Watson of Odon, and Zachary Reed Lyon, son of Dave and Linda Lyon of Darlington, were united in marriage in a private ceremony at the Red Rocker Inn in Black Mountain, N.C., on Sept. 14.
- More Weddings Headlines