BICKNELL — Breanna Racey and Keith Messel were united in marriage July 24 at First Baptist Church in Edwardsport. The bride is the daughter of Tim and Kim Racey of Washington. The bridegroom’s parents are Jeff and Ruth Messel of Bicknell. The matron of honor was Makayla Wagler, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Annie Dilbeck, sister of the bridegroom, Carrie Messel, sister-in-law of the bride, and Chelsea Stafford. Flower girl was Kylee Messel, niece of the bridegroom. Donald Messel, brother of the bridegroom, served as the best man. Groomsmen were Brandon Spanger, cousin of the bridegroom, and Eric Sanders and Keith Campbell. Ring bearer was Brennan Messel, nephew of the bridegroom. The bride wore a white satin organza dress with silver accent, strapless bodice fully encrusted with Swarovski crystals and beads over silver lace and embroidery. The drop waist bodice falls into a hip sash on the dress. The A-line skirt was fully decorated with matching Swarovski crystals and beads over silver embroidery. The reception was held at the Bicknell French Club. The couple now reside in Bicknell.
- Reaffirmation ceremony A reaffirmation of wedding vows ceremony was held Feb. 16 at St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington. Three couples reaffirmed their vows; Mr. and Mrs. Donnie Abel, Mr. and Mrs. Bill Greenwell, and Mr. and Mrs. Roger Pine. The ceremony was performe
- Yourgans-Miller Holly Diane Yourgans of Bloomington, Ill., and formerly of Washington, became the bride of Curtis Lee Miller of Paxton, Ill., in a double ring ceremony with Rev. B. Jacobson officiating. The autumn wedding took place in St. John's Chapel at Oak Hill
Bledsoe and Rybicki marry in Terre Haute
Alexis Paige Bledsoe, daughter of David and Judy Bledsoe of Terre Haute, and Cyril Rybicki, son of Ben and Erin Rybicki of Sterling Heights, Mich., exchanged wedding vows Sept. 14 at White Chapel at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute.
Wade and Niles celebrate wedding
Amanda Marie Wade of Washington and Brian Kendall Niles of Boca Raton, Fla., were united in marriage Nov. 10, 2012, at the Old National Bank headquarters in Evansville, with Judge Richard D'Amour officiating.
- Watson and Lyon wed Watson-Lyon Hannah Elizabeth Watson, daughter of Tom and Julie Watson of Odon, and Zachary Reed Lyon, son of Dave and Linda Lyon of Darlington, were united in marriage in a private ceremony at the Red Rocker Inn in Black Mountain, N.C., on Sept. 14.
- Hawthorne Wedding Hawthorne Wedding Adria Brianne Cox, daughter of William L. Cox Jr. of Bruceville and Danny and Lisa Sama of Washington, and Jeremy Adair Hawthorne, son of Jon and Susie Hawthorne of Washington, were joined in marriage July 20 at Christ United Method
- Burkhart Wedding Sims-Burkhart Courtney Brooke Sims, daughter of Travis and Sharon Sims of Odon, and Blake Stephen Burkhart, son of William and Ruthanne Burkhart of Plainville, were wed May 30 in Pensacola Beach, Fla., with Mike Oliver officiating. The bride was giv
Deacon Mike Seibert officiated at the marriage of Andrea Lynn Divine and Byron Ronald Wening, both of Jasper, on Jan. 5. The ceremony took place at St. Mary Catholic Church, Ireland.
John M. and Linda Divine of Loogootee, and Brent and Joan Wening, of Jasper, are parents of the couple.
Leslie Marie Burch and Patrick Clark Exmeyer were united in marriage on Nov. 24, 2012, at Resurrection Catholic Church in Evansville, with Rev. Philip Kreilein officiating.
Jaclyn Williams and Damion Delph were united in marriage Sept. 22, 2012, at Bethel North Church in Washington.
- More Weddings Headlines