WASHINGTON — Melissa Jade Yoder and Eric Thomas Yoder were united in marriage on June 18 at Providence Mennonite Church. Ed Graber officiated the ceremony. The reception was at the Martin County 4-H building immediately following the ceremony. The bride is the daughter of Gary and Shannon Yoder of Montgomery and the granddaughter of Ben and Anna Yoder of Montgomery and Ezra and Marge Beachy of Washington and the late Richard Graber. The bridegroom is the son of Dave and Phyllis Yoder of Loogootee and the grandson of Amanda Yoder of Loogootee and the late Alvin Yoder and Lydia Swartzentruber of Cannelburg and the late John Swartzentruber. Maid of Honor was Melinda Yoder, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Lindsey Wagler, Katie Wittmer, Stephanie Graber, Brooke Lengacher, and Brittany Miller. Best Man was Logan Yoder, brother of the bridegroom. Groomsmen were Jonathon Wittmer, Josh Wagler, Mike Ryan, Robert Ryan, and Josh Swartzentruber. The flowergirls were Lindsey Jerger, Audrey Jerger, Allyson Gross, Hannah Graber, Abby Otto and Emma Otto, all cousins of the bride and bridegroom. The miniature couple was Sarah Graber, cousin of bride, and Ethan Graber, cousin of bridegroom. The ring bearer was Reece Yoder, nephew of the bridegroom. The bride’s personal attendants were Sharayah Ryan and Lisa Miller. The guestbook attendants were Kristen Yoder, sister of bridegroom, and Katie Schlabach, cousin of bridegroom. The musicians were Emily Campbell, cousin of bride and Joyce Hawkins. The bride is a 2007 graduate of Barr-Reeve High School and a 2009 graduate of Vincennes University. She is a registered nurse at Daviess Community Hospital in the OB. The bridegroom is a 2006 graduate of Barr-Reeve High School and plans on receiving his Bachelor’s degree in Elementary/Special Education from Vincennes University. The couple went on their honeymoon to Montego Bay, Jamaica, and are living in Cannelburg.
- Reaffirmation ceremony A reaffirmation of wedding vows ceremony was held Feb. 16 at St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington. Three couples reaffirmed their vows; Mr. and Mrs. Donnie Abel, Mr. and Mrs. Bill Greenwell, and Mr. and Mrs. Roger Pine. The ceremony was performe
- Yourgans-Miller Holly Diane Yourgans of Bloomington, Ill., and formerly of Washington, became the bride of Curtis Lee Miller of Paxton, Ill., in a double ring ceremony with Rev. B. Jacobson officiating. The autumn wedding took place in St. John's Chapel at Oak Hill
Bledsoe and Rybicki marry in Terre Haute
Alexis Paige Bledsoe, daughter of David and Judy Bledsoe of Terre Haute, and Cyril Rybicki, son of Ben and Erin Rybicki of Sterling Heights, Mich., exchanged wedding vows Sept. 14 at White Chapel at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute.
Wade and Niles celebrate wedding
Amanda Marie Wade of Washington and Brian Kendall Niles of Boca Raton, Fla., were united in marriage Nov. 10, 2012, at the Old National Bank headquarters in Evansville, with Judge Richard D'Amour officiating.
- Watson and Lyon wed Watson-Lyon Hannah Elizabeth Watson, daughter of Tom and Julie Watson of Odon, and Zachary Reed Lyon, son of Dave and Linda Lyon of Darlington, were united in marriage in a private ceremony at the Red Rocker Inn in Black Mountain, N.C., on Sept. 14.
- Hawthorne Wedding Hawthorne Wedding Adria Brianne Cox, daughter of William L. Cox Jr. of Bruceville and Danny and Lisa Sama of Washington, and Jeremy Adair Hawthorne, son of Jon and Susie Hawthorne of Washington, were joined in marriage July 20 at Christ United Method
- Burkhart Wedding Sims-Burkhart Courtney Brooke Sims, daughter of Travis and Sharon Sims of Odon, and Blake Stephen Burkhart, son of William and Ruthanne Burkhart of Plainville, were wed May 30 in Pensacola Beach, Fla., with Mike Oliver officiating. The bride was giv
Deacon Mike Seibert officiated at the marriage of Andrea Lynn Divine and Byron Ronald Wening, both of Jasper, on Jan. 5. The ceremony took place at St. Mary Catholic Church, Ireland.
John M. and Linda Divine of Loogootee, and Brent and Joan Wening, of Jasper, are parents of the couple.
Leslie Marie Burch and Patrick Clark Exmeyer were united in marriage on Nov. 24, 2012, at Resurrection Catholic Church in Evansville, with Rev. Philip Kreilein officiating.
Jaclyn Williams and Damion Delph were united in marriage Sept. 22, 2012, at Bethel North Church in Washington.
- More Weddings Headlines