WASHINGTON — Jessica Alaine Mackey and Steven Paul Trevino were united in marriage Sept. 24 at St. Benedict Cathedral in Evansville. Officiating the full Catholic mass was Rev. Bernard T. Etienne. The bride is the daughter of James and Peggy Mackey of Washington. She is a 2005 graduate of Washington Catholic High School and earned a degree in nursing from the University of Southern Indiana in 2010. She is employed as a registered nurse at St. Mary’s Hospital in Evansville. The bridegroom is the son of Dr. Richard and Hong Trevino. He is a 2005 graduate of Reitz Memorial High School and earned a degree in electrical engineering in 2009 at University of Evansville. He is employed at Bernardin, Lochmueller and Associates in Evansville. Melissa Mackey served as her sister’s maid of honor, along with Elise Bowling. Bridesmaid was Sarah Smith, cousin of the bride. Kiera Thomasson was the flower girl. The bridegroom’s attendants were Matthew DeCastra as best man, Michael Trevino, brother of the bridegroom was a groomsman, along with Andrew Foster and Nathan Lampart. Henry Bowling was the ring bearer. Ushers were Bradley Doherty, David Wichman and Joshua Smith, cousin of the bride. Greeters were Matthew Smith, cousin of the bride, Courtney Schroering and Rose Sartore. The bride wore a diamond white strapless gown with beading falling from the neckline, with full skirt, draped with beaded accents, with a semi-cathedral length train and royal blue satin sandals. She carried an arrangement of blue-tinted hydrangeas, white roses, daisies and stephanotis with royal blue embellishments. Dinner and dancing were held at the Oak Meadow Golf Club. Out-of-state guest were from Chicago, Ill., Maryland, Texas, Louisiana, Florida, California, Wisconsin, Massachusetts and Kansas. The couple honeymooned on a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Disney Wonder, with stops at Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas.
- Brown-Salsman wed in historic ceremony Brown-Salsman wedTimothy Joseph Brown and Tracy Dean Salsman were united in marriage June 26, 2014 around 4 p.m. at the Martin County Court in Shoals with Martin County Circuit Court Judge Lynne E. Ellis officiating. Timothy’s mother is Rita C. (Sinn
- Miles, Mann announce wedding Mann-Miles Donald and Lori Mann of Loogootee announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Kelci Jeneen Mann, to Alonzo James Miles. Kelci is the granddaughter of Wilmer and Dorothy Lengacher of Montgomery, David and Wanda Smith of
- Wedding Burns-DeLong Kayla Burns of Odon and David DeLong of Lafayette were married on April 5. Their wedding took place at Faith Bible Church in Evansville where the newlyweds currently reside. The bride is the daughter of Bruce and Rita Burns of Odon. She
- Wedding Vows Gudorf-Richardson Amber Gudorf and Jeffrey Richardson were united in marriage July 6, 2013 at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Jasper, with Rev. Ray Brenner officiating. The bride's parents are Mark and Karen Gudorf of Jasper. Parents of the bridegroom
- wedding Mr. and Mrs. Grow Mindy M. Burris, daughter of Michael and Helen Burris of Loogootee,and Jason C. Grow, son of Judy and Stacey Ingle of Washington, were united in marriage Sept. 21, 2013 at Antioch Christian Church, with Keith Meece officiating. wed
- Reaffirmation ceremony A reaffirmation of wedding vows ceremony was held Feb. 16 at St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington. Three couples reaffirmed their vows; Mr. and Mrs. Donnie Abel, Mr. and Mrs. Bill Greenwell, and Mr. and Mrs. Roger Pine. The ceremony was performe
- Yourgans-Miller Holly Diane Yourgans of Bloomington, Ill., and formerly of Washington, became the bride of Curtis Lee Miller of Paxton, Ill., in a double ring ceremony with Rev. B. Jacobson officiating. The autumn wedding took place in St. John's Chapel at Oak Hill
Bledsoe and Rybicki marry in Terre Haute
Alexis Paige Bledsoe, daughter of David and Judy Bledsoe of Terre Haute, and Cyril Rybicki, son of Ben and Erin Rybicki of Sterling Heights, Mich., exchanged wedding vows Sept. 14 at White Chapel at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute.
Wade and Niles celebrate wedding
Amanda Marie Wade of Washington and Brian Kendall Niles of Boca Raton, Fla., were united in marriage Nov. 10, 2012, at the Old National Bank headquarters in Evansville, with Judge Richard D'Amour officiating.
- Watson and Lyon wed Watson-Lyon Hannah Elizabeth Watson, daughter of Tom and Julie Watson of Odon, and Zachary Reed Lyon, son of Dave and Linda Lyon of Darlington, were united in marriage in a private ceremony at the Red Rocker Inn in Black Mountain, N.C., on Sept. 14.
- More Weddings Headlines