WASHINGTON — Jessica Alaine Mackey and Steven Paul Trevino were united in marriage Sept. 24 at St. Benedict Cathedral in Evansville. Officiating the full Catholic mass was Rev. Bernard T. Etienne. The bride is the daughter of James and Peggy Mackey of Washington. She is a 2005 graduate of Washington Catholic High School and earned a degree in nursing from the University of Southern Indiana in 2010. She is employed as a registered nurse at St. Mary’s Hospital in Evansville. The bridegroom is the son of Dr. Richard and Hong Trevino. He is a 2005 graduate of Reitz Memorial High School and earned a degree in electrical engineering in 2009 at University of Evansville. He is employed at Bernardin, Lochmueller and Associates in Evansville. Melissa Mackey served as her sister’s maid of honor, along with Elise Bowling. Bridesmaid was Sarah Smith, cousin of the bride. Kiera Thomasson was the flower girl. The bridegroom’s attendants were Matthew DeCastra as best man, Michael Trevino, brother of the bridegroom was a groomsman, along with Andrew Foster and Nathan Lampart. Henry Bowling was the ring bearer. Ushers were Bradley Doherty, David Wichman and Joshua Smith, cousin of the bride. Greeters were Matthew Smith, cousin of the bride, Courtney Schroering and Rose Sartore. The bride wore a diamond white strapless gown with beading falling from the neckline, with full skirt, draped with beaded accents, with a semi-cathedral length train and royal blue satin sandals. She carried an arrangement of blue-tinted hydrangeas, white roses, daisies and stephanotis with royal blue embellishments. Dinner and dancing were held at the Oak Meadow Golf Club. Out-of-state guest were from Chicago, Ill., Maryland, Texas, Louisiana, Florida, California, Wisconsin, Massachusetts and Kansas. The couple honeymooned on a Mexican Riviera cruise on the Disney Wonder, with stops at Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas.
- Reaffirmation ceremony A reaffirmation of wedding vows ceremony was held Feb. 16 at St. John's Episcopal Church in Washington. Three couples reaffirmed their vows; Mr. and Mrs. Donnie Abel, Mr. and Mrs. Bill Greenwell, and Mr. and Mrs. Roger Pine. The ceremony was performe
- Yourgans-Miller Holly Diane Yourgans of Bloomington, Ill., and formerly of Washington, became the bride of Curtis Lee Miller of Paxton, Ill., in a double ring ceremony with Rev. B. Jacobson officiating. The autumn wedding took place in St. John's Chapel at Oak Hill
Bledsoe and Rybicki marry in Terre Haute
Alexis Paige Bledsoe, daughter of David and Judy Bledsoe of Terre Haute, and Cyril Rybicki, son of Ben and Erin Rybicki of Sterling Heights, Mich., exchanged wedding vows Sept. 14 at White Chapel at Rose Hulman in Terre Haute.
Wade and Niles celebrate wedding
Amanda Marie Wade of Washington and Brian Kendall Niles of Boca Raton, Fla., were united in marriage Nov. 10, 2012, at the Old National Bank headquarters in Evansville, with Judge Richard D'Amour officiating.
- Watson and Lyon wed Watson-Lyon Hannah Elizabeth Watson, daughter of Tom and Julie Watson of Odon, and Zachary Reed Lyon, son of Dave and Linda Lyon of Darlington, were united in marriage in a private ceremony at the Red Rocker Inn in Black Mountain, N.C., on Sept. 14.
- Hawthorne Wedding Hawthorne Wedding Adria Brianne Cox, daughter of William L. Cox Jr. of Bruceville and Danny and Lisa Sama of Washington, and Jeremy Adair Hawthorne, son of Jon and Susie Hawthorne of Washington, were joined in marriage July 20 at Christ United Method
- Burkhart Wedding Sims-Burkhart Courtney Brooke Sims, daughter of Travis and Sharon Sims of Odon, and Blake Stephen Burkhart, son of William and Ruthanne Burkhart of Plainville, were wed May 30 in Pensacola Beach, Fla., with Mike Oliver officiating. The bride was giv
Deacon Mike Seibert officiated at the marriage of Andrea Lynn Divine and Byron Ronald Wening, both of Jasper, on Jan. 5. The ceremony took place at St. Mary Catholic Church, Ireland.
John M. and Linda Divine of Loogootee, and Brent and Joan Wening, of Jasper, are parents of the couple.
Leslie Marie Burch and Patrick Clark Exmeyer were united in marriage on Nov. 24, 2012, at Resurrection Catholic Church in Evansville, with Rev. Philip Kreilein officiating.
Jaclyn Williams and Damion Delph were united in marriage Sept. 22, 2012, at Bethel North Church in Washington.
- More Weddings Headlines