This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Naomi (Summers) Clouse, 85, died Dec. 6, 2021. She was born in Cannelburg on Aug. 4, 1936, to Monte Robert and Mary Magdalene (Wilson) Summers. On Sept. 29, 1956, Naomi married George R. Clouse Jr. Naomi was a graduate of Montgomery High School and a member of Our Lady of Hope Catholic Churc…
Richard L. Combs, 85, died Dec. 3, 2021. Services will be Dec. 11, 2021, at Holy Spirit Church, Indianapolis. Surviving is his wife, Mary (Spaulding) Combs. A full obituary can be seen online at Shirley Brothers Funeral Home.
Patricia (Engle) Zapp, 94, of Greenwood, passed away Dec. 5, 2021. She was born June 25, 1927, in Washington, Indiana, to the late Joseph and Marie (Kidwell) Engle. She was a member of Holy Name Catholic Church in Beech Grove since 1952 where she was the first Lay Extraordinary Minister of H…
- Sister holds out hope for finding MIA brother; Bobby Jones went down on a 1972 flight in Vietnam
- Businessman will cover Martin County deputy raises
- Gillian Anderson, Robert Duvall join cast of movie being filmed in Laurel Highlands
- Buggy-van accident leaves three hurt
- Peru teen identified as 1982 victim of 'Highway Killer'
- No. 1 Vikes stun 4A No. 6 Bloomington South
- Social Security benefits increase in 2022
- WHS students combine talents for Christmas light show
- Vikes rebound with win over Robinson
- Marriage Licenses