Patricia (Engle) Zapp, 94, of Greenwood, passed away Dec. 5, 2021. She was born June 25, 1927, in Washington, Indiana, to the late Joseph and Marie (Kidwell) Engle. She was a member of Holy Name Catholic Church in Beech Grove since 1952 where she was the first Lay Extraordinary Minister of H…
This Week's Circulars
MAGDALENA WAGLER — The funeral for Magdalena Wagler was held at 9 a.m. Friday, Dec. 3, 2021, at the Amos and Susanna Wagler residence, with home ministers officiating. Burial was in Wagler Cemetery.
Geneva Rose (Wittmer) Raber, 85, of Montgomery, Indiana, passed away at 5:50 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2021, at her home. She was born Feb. 25, 1936, in Montgomery, to John and Fannie (Yoder) Wittmer. Geneva married Herbert Raber on April 7, 1955. She was a member of the Old Order Amish Church…
- Social Security benefits increase in 2022
- Sister holds out hope for finding MIA brother; Bobby Jones went down on a 1972 flight in Vietnam
- Gillian Anderson, Robert Duvall join cast of movie being filmed in Laurel Highlands
- Buggy-van accident leaves three hurt
- Miiller honored with Wooden Award
- Peru teen identified as 1982 victim of 'Highway Killer'
- Massachusetts woman bought an Apple and got a lemon
- Vikes rebound with win over Robinson
- Marriage Licenses
- WHAT KIND OF CAT? If you're seeking a cat with a specific look or personality, consider one with a family tree