Wayne O. Cannon, 71, of Troy, Virginia, passed away peacefully at home surrounded by family. He was born on Dec. 22, 1947, in Washington, Indiana, to the late Cecil Alonzo Cannon and Dorothy Reaser Cannon. In 1966 Wayne graduated from Washington High School in Washington, Indiana, and he the…
Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
This Week's Circulars
Opal Sullivan, 94, of Washington, passed away Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019, at 11:57 a.m. at Daviess Community Hospital. Opal was born Aug. 10, 1925, in Petersburg, to Harrison and Mattie Charles. Opal retired from UniRoyal Rubber Company. She was a member of the Ladies of Moose and she had a real …
- Boyd and Company looks to expand
- Signing on in heaven
- Washington man arrested on child molesting charges
- Mushroom expert Chris Matherly will visit Hoosier National Forest
- One hurt in Martin County truck crash
- Martin Truck Accident
- Hatchets advance to finals
- Martin fugitive captured
- Museum earns recognition from Indiana State Historical Society, readies for membership event
- Millions in road grants headed to the area