As featured on
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma – A forum at a regional university in Northeastern Oklahoma offered insights into how the role of women has changed over the years, and what to expect it to be in the future.
This Week's Circulars
CONNIE HEDRICK — The funeral for Connie S. Hedrick was at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2022, with Rev. Scott Hedrick and Rick Mattingly officiating. Interment was in the Mt. Olive Cemetery, Montgomery.
Shirley Emmons, 85, passed away while at the Daviess Community Hospital, Jan. 19, 2022. She was born in Daviess County, to Carl and Mary (Sheets) White, on March 6, 1936. She married Ronald "Chuck" Lee Emmons on Aug. 3, 1957. He preceded her in death on May 5, 1983. A Washington High School …
Karen Kellar, 68, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2022. She was born in Sacramento, California, April 12, 1953, to Raymond and Esther (Carmichael) Terrell. In July of 1972, she married Frederick Brayton Kellar. A high school graduate, Karen was retired from the Daviess Community Hospital whe…
- Cougars survive Miners, 24-23
- Police Report
- Lady Cougars dominate in Birdcage
- IU upsets No. 4 Purdue, snaps skid against rival
- Vikes get Senior Night win
- Hatchets roll past Princeton
- Bill restricting employer vaccine mandates passes House
- Lady Hatchets win PAC game in 2OT thriller
- Dollar Tree coming to Washington
- New restaurant options coming to Washington
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.