Every day at noon at Norris Park in downtown Tahlequah, several people gather to kneel in silent protest against incidents of police violence that have taken the lives of Black people. On Sept. 3, the peaceful protesters captured a man on video whom they reported was harassing them. He purportedly told protesters he would return on Friday with friends.
As featured on
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma – Although they were recently confronted by a vocal detractor, protesters in this Northeastern Oklahoma community say harassment from detractors won’t stop them from fighting for equality and change.
- Odon man arrested on 3 counts of child molesting
- WHS B-R volleyball game postponed
- Odon woman named a Golden Hoosier
- Elnora man caught in police sting
- Rivalry games for ND, WHS
- Lions take down Hatchets in 3
- Police Report
- Commissioners put burn ban in place
- McCormick endorsement not likely to affect governor’s race, experts say
- Fire departments respond to vehicle fire