This Week's Circulars
JO’ZIAH FLEURISTAL — The funeral for Jo’ziah Hayden Fleuristal was at 10 a.m. Saturday at the Simon J. Graber Complex, with Ura Miller, Gerald Graber, Rodney Wittmer and Dave Wittmer officiating. Burial was in Pleasant View Mennonite Cemetery.
Samuel Myers, 84, of Washington, went to his heavenly home Saturday, July 4, 2020. He leaves behind two daughters, Karmen Sharpe (Mark), Kim Fowler (Steve); three grandchildren, Tyler Sharpe, Erica Burkemper and Tanner Fowler; and a great-grandson, Levi Burkemper; two brothers, Arnold "Bud" …
Jo'ziah Hayden Fleuristal, 16 months, of Washington, passed away Wednesday, June 24, 2020, at Riley Children's Hospital in Indianapolis. A short memorial service will be conducted at 10 a.m. Saturday, July 4, 2020, at the Simon J. Graber Complex in Odon. Burial will follow in Pleasant View M…
- Missing person
- DCHD COVID-19 update
- Single-day 4th of July celebration still on for Saturday
- Countdown to construction on Business 50 underway
- Naturally Speaking: Indiana has another Soldiers and Sailors monument
- Are you ready for some football?
- Police Report
- West Boggs expecting big crowd for Independence Day weekend
- Sports Brief
- Virtual graduation will be held for WHS students