U.S. Representative Larry Bucshon talks with Purdue Polytechnic Vincennes students on Oct. 26 at the Vincennes University Technology Building. In addition to discussing education and economic issues with students, Representative Bucshon also met with Dr. James Tanoos, clinical associate professor for Purdue, and Dr. Robert Nora, chair of the VU Baccalaureate Degree in Technology Program. Bucshon also had lunch with Tanoos and Purdue students. As part of the visit, Bucshon also toured the VU Technology Building labs accompanied by Dean Ackerman, dean of the VU College of Technology, and Scott Wallace, associate professor of VU Machine Trades.
This Week's Circulars
LINDA and JAMES MATTINGLY — A joint funeral service for married couple Linda Grace (Helm) Mattingly and James Vernon Mattingly was held Saturday at Ed Lee Mortuary, North Chapel, with Debbie Payne officiating. A private service is being planned for a later date.
- Memories from the WHS Class of 1971: Guitar man
- Cruizing again: 20th Century Chevy Cruiz-In and Carfest this weekend
- Loogootee names new police officer
- Cougars flatten Rock Creek
- Police Report
- Hatchets fall to Chargers 24-12
- Nation's largest tribe confirms most massive budget in history
- Time is up to get courthouse updated
- DC tops 4,000 COVID cases
- Workers who received unemployment benefits during the pandemic continue to feel fallout from UIA problems