U.S. Representative Larry Bucshon talks with Purdue Polytechnic Vincennes students on Oct. 26 at the Vincennes University Technology Building. In addition to discussing education and economic issues with students, Representative Bucshon also met with Dr. James Tanoos, clinical associate professor for Purdue, and Dr. Robert Nora, chair of the VU Baccalaureate Degree in Technology Program. Bucshon also had lunch with Tanoos and Purdue students. As part of the visit, Bucshon also toured the VU Technology Building labs accompanied by Dean Ackerman, dean of the VU College of Technology, and Scott Wallace, associate professor of VU Machine Trades.
editor's pick featured
Bucshon talks with VU tech students
- Special to TH
This Week's Circulars
- Dave Smith named varsity coach at LHS
- Vikes earn 2nd straight sectional crown
- Lady Hatchets fall 5-0 in sectional opener
- Washington school board approves new hires, resignations
- 71 ND seniors to graduate Friday night
- Hospital Board searches to fill major vacancy
- Area jails will be among the first to feel impact of new mental health laws
- WHS Track Awards
- Barr-Reeve graduation slated for May 27
- Top 10 Loogootee seniors honored by Tri Kappa
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.