Members of Cub Scout Pack 310 at Antioch Christian Church Church held the annual Pinewood Derby earlier this month. Three Cub Scouts, Aidan Gibbs, Gavin Sickles and Ardon Troyer were also presented with the Arrow of Light, presented to Cub Scouts who make the transition over to Boy Scouts. More photos from the Pinewood Derby can be found online at www.washtimesherald.com.
This Week's Circulars
DAVID DUNCAN — The funeral for David Duncan was held Tuesday, May 26, 2020, with Pastor Joe Coquillard officiating. Burial followed at Sugarland Memory Gardens. Pallbearers were Joseph Seal, Michael Duncan, Mike Duncan, John Coy, Rick Halbert and Eric Hannah.
WILMA HAAG — A graveside service for Wilma T. Haag was held at 11 a.m. Friday, May 22, 2020, at St. John Catholic Cemetery in Loogootee, with Rev. Paul Whiteford officiating.
- Two new cases of COVID-19 in Daviess County
- Barr-Reeve referendum on ballot
- Food handler at White Steamer tests positive for Hepatitis A
- Chapman hoping to become next county treasurer
- Joe, just say Amy
- Police seek public help in armed robbery
- The missing part of Memorial Day
- Newton vying for county recorder
- Commissioners to reopen courthouse
- Police Report