Happy Holidays to you! I hope you each had a wonderful Thanksgiving and shared some time with loved ones and friends. As December is now here, Christmas and New Year’s will soon be here. We will spend time enjoying each other’s company, being thankful for what we have, and look forward to a …
Recently, I was asked by a new mother regarding what advice I had for expecting or new mothers. Any expecting or new mother and father is sure to hear a lot of advice- some relevant, some unnecessary and some bizarre. In my humble opinion, here are some tips that you can’t parent without.
This Week's Circulars
Teresa May, 58, of New Johnsonville, Tennessee, passed away July 9, 2021. Teresa was born March 19, 1963, in Vincennes, Indiana, to Robert and Mary (McPherson) May. Teresa was a loving mother, grandmother, daughter, sister and friend to many. She had a love for crocheting and was an avid col…
Judy Gress Hay of Canada passed away July 14, 2021. Born Sept. 6, 1941, to Rex and Ermel Gress, she is survived by brothers Tom and Rex Gress, and three children. Her husband, Douglas, preceded her in death.
VIOLA SUMMERS — The funeral for Viola Summers was held at 1 p.m. Saturday, July 24, 2021, at Loogootee United Methodist Church, with Derl Littrell and Colleen Harden officiating. Burial was in St. John Cemetery.
- Deputy resigns following arrest
- Small Daviess County start-up now looking at big military contracts
- Memories from the WHS Class of 1971: Becoming a Hatchet was easy
- Winkler named new highway supervisor
- Police Report
- Police Report
- Hospital room to the courtroom: Northern Michigan's largest hospital system pursues hundreds of debtors through local courts
- WCS hires more new teachers, staff
- Weather and COVID creating health issues
- Cyber security growing concern for local government