Happy Holidays to you! I hope you each had a wonderful Thanksgiving and shared some time with loved ones and friends. As December is now here, Christmas and New Year’s will soon be here. We will spend time enjoying each other’s company, being thankful for what we have, and look forward to a …
Recently, I was asked by a new mother regarding what advice I had for expecting or new mothers. Any expecting or new mother and father is sure to hear a lot of advice- some relevant, some unnecessary and some bizarre. In my humble opinion, here are some tips that you can’t parent without.
This Week's Circulars
Shaun D. Osborn, 40, passed away Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020, at St. Vincent's Hospital in Evansville, Indiana. Shaun was born to Robert and Teresa (Alceraz) Osborn on May 7, 1979, in Indianapolis, Indiana. He graduated from Washington High school in 1998. He is survived by his father, Robert, a…
- Jennifer Pickett starts organization to honor late husband, help others
- Anderson man charged with bestiality after video posted on Facebook
- "The days of being mediocre are over"
- Lady Lions head to Semi-State
- Details emerge in recent kidnapping incident
- Loogootee just one step from state
- Trooper Lents promoted to detective
- Illegal gambling case continued til March
- Council denies rezoning, hears about cannabis grower
- Hundreds gather for first Mid-States Corridor Project meeting