Zachary Sparks and his wife Janelle explain why adopting 1-year-old Abigail is so special to them.
As featured on
Several families finalized adoptions as part of the Madison County Circuit Courts’ celebration of National Adoption Month.
This Week's Circulars
Mildred Barnthouse, 94, of Washington, passed away Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019, at Daviess Community Hospital. Mildred was born Feb. 15, 1925, in Lawrenceville, Indiana, to Roy Love Berkshire and Ethel Louise (Cook) Berkshire. She graduated from Bridgeport Township High School in 1942. She retir…
- Artistic Underground opens for business
- The curious case of Curt Hopf
- Gun hoax lands man in jail
- Near accident results in arrest
- Curt Hopf's family seeks injunction in hopes of restoring son's eligibility at Barr-Reeve
- Preparations under way for An Evening with Young Entrepreneurs
- Washington man accused of rape
- Learning to love yourself
- Lady Hatchets down Central
- Mayor-elect announces new administration