Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College's challenge of a federal audit has been successful and it will not have to repay $42 million in federal student aid funding.
As featured on
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College's challenge of a federal audit has been successful, and The Woods will not have to repay $42 million in federal student aid funding, the school announced this morning.
This Week's Circulars
Nancy Ann Sims, 77, of Stafford County, passed away Sunday, Nov. 17, 2019, at Mary Washington Hospital. Mrs. Sims was a devoted wife, mother and grandmother. She was a retired paralegal from Stafford and Spotsylvania County. Mrs. Sims enjoyed spending time with her family and friends. Surviv…
- Loogootee mayor vetoes ordinance at council meeting
- Hopf ruled ineligible by DOE
- Traffic stop results in methamphetamine arrest of Loogootee woman
- Lady Cards clawed by Cougars
- Big 8 volleyball team named
- Christmas Stroll returns to downtown Washington
- Washington Catholic students qualify for National Beta Convention
- Martin County prosecutor receives award
- Food inspection report
- Police Report