As featured on
The opening of the new Eisenhower Bridge, carrying Eighth Street across the White River in Anderson, is a lesson in the value of determination.
This Week's Circulars
Harold "Tank" Wadsworth II, 47, of Washington, died July 11, 2019. Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at Hinsey-Brown Funeral Service in New Castle. Condolences online at www.hinsey-brown.com
MARY LOU YODER — Funeral services for Mary Lou Yoder were conducted at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 13, 2019, at Providence Mennonite Church, with Kevin Swartzentruber and Ken Bontreger officiating. Burial was in the church cemetery.
Imogene Killion, 88, of Washington, passed away Friday, July 12, 2019, at Eastgate Manor Nursing Home. She was born Dec. 18, 1930, in Vincennes, to Lydle and Anna (Bishop) Kays. She was a member of Victory Community Church. She is survived by two daughters, Linda Emmons of Washington and Deb…
[font=font81931][/font]Clarence Richard "RJ" Brown, 38, of Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed away Wednesday, July 10, 2019, at his residence. RJ was born July 31, 1980, in Washington, to Clarence Richard Sr. and Darlene (Bingham) Brown. He loved the outdoors, riding his bicycle, camping, hiking…
- Loogootee man arrested on rape charges
- Plainville woman killed in Sunday morning crash
- Cornelius family continues sweet tradition
- Governor declares most of Indiana a farm disaster
- Martin County native and Bloomington regional dispatcher promoted to dispatch supervisor
- Washington Police end week with seizing $7K in meth, arresting 4
- Barr-Reeve grows with transfer students
- NASCO donates "wheelpack" to Washington student
- Stevens to take over Lady Cardinals hoop program
- Food Truck Tuesdays an 'overwhelming success'