This Week's Circulars
Geneva Rose (Wittmer) Raber, 85, of Montgomery, Indiana, passed away at 5:50 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2021, at her home. She was born Feb. 25, 1936, in Montgomery, to John and Fannie (Yoder) Wittmer. Geneva married Herbert Raber on April 7, 1955. She was a member of the Old Order Amish Church…
Pauline Riney, 83, passed away Nov. 1, 2021, in Washington. She was born Oct. 13, 1938, to Thomas and Anne Marie (Smith) Riney. Pauline is survived by a brother, John Henry Riney. Pauline is preceded in death by her parents, Thomas and Anne Marie Riney; sisters Mary Agnes Riney, Carolyn Sue …
Michael L. Walls, 71, passed away at home on Nov. 29, 2021, at 11:42 p.m., with his loved ones by his side. Michael was born March 24, 1950, in Washington, to Ernest and Ruth (Queen) Walls. On Aug. 23, 1986, he married the love of his life, Ellen Kay (Roark) Walls. Mike loved to drive his fl…
NORMA VANLUE — A Mass of Christian Burial for Norma VanLue was held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021, at Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church, with Rev. Paul Ferguson as celebrant.
- Massachusetts woman bought an Apple and got a lemon
- Social Security benefits increase in 2022
- Buggy-van accident leaves three hurt
- Miiller honored with Wooden Award
- Neal, Flake named to Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame
- Vikes fall short at buzzer
- Vikes rebound with win over Robinson
- Peru teen identified as 1982 victim of 'Highway Killer'
- Marriage Licenses
- 'A forever home': Couple adopt 10-year-old boy from Madison County