Bill Gaither talks about why he got into music. The speech came after Gov. Eric Holcomb announced that a stretch of Indiana 28 through Alexandria would be named in honor of Gaither and his wife Gloria. The Gaithers, longtime residents of Alexandria, are gospel music legends. The ceremony was…
Todd Naselroad, mayor of Alexandria, gives a speech at the Alexandria Bakery on Friday, when Gov. Eric Holcomb announced that a portion of Indiana 28 in the city would be renamed Bill and Gloria Gaither Highway in honor of the local residents and gospel music legends.
This Week's Circulars
- ISP investigating death of Petersburg man
- Hit and run buggy accident leaves woman injured
- Barr-Reeve Stops Loogootee In 5
- Highberger's story takes center stage in premiere of "Pardoned by Grace"
- Hatchets win 2nd straight
- Blessings in a Brown Bag at North Daviess
- Cougar game change
- Daviess County Economic Development sets growth plans in motion
- New organization launching to advance revitalization efforts in downtown Washington .
- Linton deflates Cougars