FireSundale.jpg

Trailer burning at Sundale Trailer Court on Business 50 by McDonalds Wednesday evening. No details yet.

A clothes dryer was blamed for a fire at Sundale Trailer Court Wednesday afternoon.

At 5:07 p.m., a call was received about a house fire at 114 Sundale Trailer Court.

The owner and only resident of the home, Jerry Carpenter, had left the clothes dryer running unattended while he went outside to mow grass.

He then noticed the smoke and called 911.

The home, a 1968 model, received major damage from the fire. Both of Washington’s fire stations reported to the scene.

By 6:15 p.m., the fire had been extinguished.

There were no injuries reported during the fire.

--- From Staff Reports

React to this story:

0
0
0
0
0

Recommended for you