The Latest on the coronavirus pandemic. The new coronavirus causes mild or moderate symptoms for most people. For some, especially older adults and people with existing health problems, it can cause more severe illness or death.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — With Alabama's coronavirus caseload worsening while casinos, churches and more reopen, the state's most recognizable person had some stern words about bringing COVID-19 under control.
PHOENIX (AP) — Like students across the U.S., Christa Schall was working toward graduation when the coronavirus closed her school. But unlike many, she can’t finish her classes online — her cosmetology program, like the coursework at many technical and trade schools, requires hands-on training.
This Week's Circulars
WILMA HAAG — A graveside service for Wilma T. Haag was held at 11 a.m. Friday, May 22, 2020, at St. John Catholic Cemetery in Loogootee, with Rev. Paul Whiteford officiating.
Dale Lee Woodall, 89, of Cincinnati, Ohio, passed away April 26, 2020, due to surgery complications. He was born Jan. 6, 1931, in Washington, Indiana. He is survived by his loving wife of 64 years, Lois (Thompson) Woodall; beloved children, Darrell (Mary) Woodall, Robert (Maxi) Woodall, Ava …
- Martin County police report
- COVID outbreak in Dubois runs up number of cases in Daviess County.
- Police seek public help in armed robbery
- ‘American Dirt:’ A controversial best seller
- Food handler at White Steamer tests positive for Hepatitis A
- Police Report
- April food establishment inspections
- Perdue keeping COVID-19 at bay
- Chuck Harmon Little League gets good news from Governor
- Madison County work release center under quarantine