Richard L. Combs, 85, died Dec. 3, 2021. Services will be Dec. 11, 2021, at Holy Spirit Church, Indianapolis. Surviving is his wife, Mary (Spaulding) Combs. A full obituary can be seen online at Shirley Brothers Funeral Home.
This Week's Circulars
Patricia (Engle) Zapp, 94, of Greenwood, passed away Dec. 5, 2021. She was born June 25, 1927, in Washington, Indiana, to the late Joseph and Marie (Kidwell) Engle. She was a member of Holy Name Catholic Church in Beech Grove since 1952 where she was the first Lay Extraordinary Minister of H…
MAGDALENA WAGLER — The funeral for Magdalena Wagler was held at 9 a.m. Friday, Dec. 3, 2021, at the Amos and Susanna Wagler residence, with home ministers officiating. Burial was in Wagler Cemetery.
- Social Security benefits increase in 2022
- Sister holds out hope for finding MIA brother; Bobby Jones went down on a 1972 flight in Vietnam
- Gillian Anderson, Robert Duvall join cast of movie being filmed in Laurel Highlands
- Buggy-van accident leaves three hurt
- Miiller honored with Wooden Award
- Peru teen identified as 1982 victim of 'Highway Killer'
- Massachusetts woman bought an Apple and got a lemon
- Vikes rebound with win over Robinson
- Marriage Licenses
- WHS students combine talents for Christmas light show